Suzuki extended protection

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Did anyone else who bought a new bike add the SEP? I paid $350 for 24 months (12 months added to regular warranty). I am cancelling that one because I found some Suzuki Extended Protection plans cheaper.

Anyone else know where to get some for less than the following: $275 for 24 months
$350 for 36 months

I must be getting @55 ripped. This is what my
devil.gif
dealership told me "The pricing is: $484 24 month, $578 36 month, $693 48 month.  These would be in addition to the 12 months that you already have."

The first numbers I was given from the dealer was $566 for 24 months coverage. Then he went to $488. I said too high. Asked what I would give I said $350.....sold.

Site on EBAY has them for $275 for 24 month coverage and $350 for 36 month coverage??

i didnt even get one.... the way these bike are made today, it will be 5 years before you might have a problem and by then your warrenty has run out... plus all the bad things i hear about suzuki trying to tell everyone that they wont cover anything cause all they like to do is claim that you abuse the bike... IMO i'd cancel policy and save yourself some $... use it on mods!!
smile.gif

Put the $$ in some type of investment. By the time you need service, YOU made money on the deal!

Didn't get the extended warranty, but did purchase a maintenance plan that covers all scheduled maintenance to include oil changes for the 36 months... $750. Have until May 07 before the plan goes away and have 16k on the bike at this time... paid for itself after the first year.

Back