Extended Warranty

lifguardct

Registered
I just bought an 06 Busa with 310 miles, still under warranty until March 07. Can I get a deal on an Extended Warranty from anyone other than my local dealer?

I don't know of any reputuable third party warranties, however if I were you, wait until January of 2007... that's usually when Suzuki will start sending you reminders & offer their best extended warranty prices. The prices tend to get cheaper & cheaper as your remaining warranty (March 07) nears.
Remember, warranty prices are negotiable so don't jump at the first quote you get. Contact your local Suzuki dealer.. I bet the first amount they give you is in the neighborhood of about $550/3yrs... curious as to what they tell you.

Hope my 02. helps you.

Good luck brother
super.gif

Thanks, Thats what I was looking for. On the ZZR1200 site there were a couple of dealers that would sell an extended warranty for just over cost...

I have always used the ext warranty thing as a lever while negotiating the final price! You get it cheap according to them! $300.00 for 3 yr ext. 4 yr total.
crazy.gif

wink.gif

beerchug.gif

My dealer was telling me not to waste my money,as they were really tight arsed about proof of maintance reciepts/records

Back