exhaust/power commander mods

gsx13r

Registered
i purchased an 03 anniversary edition hayabusa while deployed to the middle east. zero miles. i finally come home to my busa in a few days. within the first month i want to get a 4/1 exhaust and a power commander. i have 1500 dollars to spend. any suggestions. pls be specific, as i know there is a pcIII and a pcIIIr power commander. and i don't know the ins and outs of the difference. thanks....

pics of what you have would be greatly appreciated

Before you do anything, break it in first. After 600 to a 1000 miles then get your exhaust. I recommend a Brock Hindle with the PCIIIr. Also get the block off plates from Brock and remove your pair valve. Finally take it to someone with a dyno and have it mapped. A K&N or BMC air filter will help also. You should get that all done for around 1500 bucks.
cool.gif

Brock wants 40.00 for something you won't see get the plates from Reaper 20.00 the pipe depends on what you are doing best bang for the buck Muzzy round can
Plates, Muzzy pipe round can, and PC3R or USB 900.00TYD in the lower 48

Might be the best bang for the buck, but I wouldn't put anything on my bike that says Muzzy. I bought there CO2 shifter kit and had nothing but problems. They had the wiring all wrong and when we called they acted like we were a bunch of idiots. The wire they said was hot on the wiring harness was a dummy wire. Some R & D they have. There too busy screwing with them Kaws. Go with brock. We crimped the tubes on my pair valves so I didn't need the plates. Not trying to talk about JC cause he knows his sh*t, just don't like Muzzy. He right though, for the money it's the best bang for the buck. Course if you wanted the best bang for your buck you would bought a moped or a Bandit. You gotta Busa, represent!!!
cool.gif

Back