Exhaust Mods

Dr Geekenstein

Registered
First of all, want to wish all the Dad's out there a HAPPY FATHERS DAY !
race.gif

Now onto the query....I have fallen in love with the Yosh Carbon look, but from my web searching it looks like the only option is a 4 into 2 into 1 and perhaps 4 into 1. Which means only one can. I don't want to go to a single can, love the balanced look of a 2 can system. So for the experts out there, is there a 4 into 2 into 2 Yosh RS-3 full system out there ? Don't want to waste the $$ for just slip on's, if I am going to spend that much would like to go ahead with a full system and compliment it with a Power Commander and have it tuned properly. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Thanks for the wishes. I think your only choice in Yosh are bolt on in Carbon cans or a 4-1 in Carbon full system.....I dont think they make a 4-2 full system. If you go with a 4-1 Yosh, do a low mount or you will loose your passenger peg. For a 4-2 system you probably need to look at the HMF's. Or you could always go EVO
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119238178 -->

DSCF1846_a.jpg

Thanks for the wishes. I think your only choice in Yosh are bolt on in Carbon cans or a 4-1 in Carbon full system.....I dont think they make a 4-2 full system. If you go with a 4-1 Yosh, do a low mount or you will loose your passenger peg. For a 4-2 system you probably need to look at the HMF's. Or you could always go EVO
smile.gif
hey Krieg. i like the looks ofthat pipe. did you need to have a custom mapp made? Also do you have an undertail kit or did you just trim it? It looks good. You have a a rear pic?

smile.gif
hey Krieg.  i like the looks ofthat pipe.  did you need to have a custom mapp made?  Also do you have an undertail kit or did you just trim it?  It looks good.  You have a a rear pic?
Thanks Bro. I am running a PC III USB with a map, M312-013, supplied by Power commander and she runs great. I did the standard undertail mod that everyone here does at one time or another.
smile.gif
I cut mine as high as I could get without cutting into the actual trunk compartment and then added the little LP blinkers. You can check out the first post in this thread to hear a coupld sound clips of the pipe.

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119262529 -->

DSCF1957a.jpg

smile.gif

I like the dual look better than the single can as well. I met a guy last weekend on a busa that shortened his stock cans a bit polished them and removed the baffles in them and rewelded them. It looked like a half decent job but I didn't like the shorter cans. It sounded good, had a really low rumble when idling and it blatted pretty good when he revved it up...if you are cheap then you could do something like that as well. I remember reading a thread a while ago and RSD was thinking about doing the same thing.

I would love to get a YOSHI Full system if they made a dual exit setup. I love the sound, look, and performance of Yoshi but could not deal with a single exit Busa. I mean to me one of the best things about the backside of the Busa is that sweet look of two pipes out the back. I don't understand if some companies offer a 4-2-2 Full system why does Yoshi not? Am I the only one puzzled by this?

If you don't want to spend the boo-kooo loot on slip on's or a 4 in 1 system you might want to consider polishing or purchasing a set of polished Busa factory cans.

Back