Brock exhaust

Smoke_Dog

Registered
O.k. who has the best price for the following exhaust systems and what advantage does it have of over the Yosh RS3.

1--Generation 3
Street Megaphone Exhaust System

2--4-2-1 Sidewinder:

Buy a Hindle, same system different logo. And cheaper.

Get a BDE map though, they're pretty good.

here we go again....
smile.gif

I will add my 2 peco's. I hear brock's pipe made more than sidewinder. It was either that or Tsugiki or something to that effect.
biggrin.gif

(Smoke_Dog @ Aug. 16 2007,18:59)
(lot boy @ Aug. 17 2007,17:00) here we go again....
smile.gif
If you don't know anything then keep it to yourself
laugh.gif
do a search on the great hindle/brock debate and you will know what im talking about. btw i own a bde gen 3 with a carbon can and love it.... i also work at a bike shop and have had a chance to ride about every exhaust/ busa combo ....
smile.gif

smile.gif

(lot boy @ Aug. 16 2007,22:19)
smile.gif
laugh.gif
do a search on the great hindle/brock debate and you will know what im talking about.   btw i own a bde gen 3 with a carbon can and love it.... i also work at a bike shop and have had a chance to ride about every exhaust/ busa combo ....  
smile.gif
Boy!!!!I bet that sux
laugh.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif

(proud dad @ Aug. 16 2007,19:25)
(lot boy @ Aug. 16 2007,22:19)
smile.gif
laugh.gif
do a search on the great hindle/brock debate and you will know what im talking about.   btw i own a bde gen 3 with a carbon can and love it.... i also work at a bike shop and have had a chance to ride about every exhaust/ busa combo ....  
smile.gif
Boy!!!!I bet that sux
laugh.gif
you wouldnt think so but it gets old.......i havent put 1k on my own bike this year......just tired of the scene really.

smile.gif

laugh.gif

(DNGrumpy @ Aug. 16 2007,22:flamethrowing:) Swap the can for Megacone with no issues...
I have a full Hindle, could I just put the Megaphone can on theese headers ? The can I have now is starting to sound rough, like everything is loose, do you guys think it just needs to be repacked ?

(kennym4 @ Aug. 17 2007,03:01)
(DNGrumpy @ Aug. 16 2007,22
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Swap the can for Megacone with no issues...
I have a full Hindle, could I just put the Megaphone can on theese headers ?  The can I have now is starting to sound rough, like everything is loose, do you guys think it just needs to be repacked ?
It has to be the stepped race header! Me and Dngrumpy just got ours!

(ALLshow.NOgo @ Aug. 16 2007,18:37) I will add my 2 peco's. I hear brock's pipe made more than sidewinder. It was either that or Tsugiki or something to that effect.
biggrin.gif
OK, I only have one question.... What the H*LL is a Pecos? Maybe pesos?
wow.gif

(GMbusa @ Aug. 16 2007,17:42) Buy a Hindle, same system different logo.   And cheaper.

Get a BDE map though, they're pretty good.
+1 on the BDE map as generic goes. They say to use the same map with the baffle out as well. I get a low end stumble with baffle out (probably a bit lean?).

I've gone WOT with a couple Busa's with different exhausts/maps. So far... pulled on each one.

You can hear it here:

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums....FLE.flv

(GIXERHP @ Aug. 17 2007,06:26)
(kennym4 @ Aug. 17 2007,03:01)
(DNGrumpy @ Aug. 16 2007,22
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Swap the can for Megacone with no issues...
I have a full Hindle, could I just put the Megaphone can on theese headers ?  The can I have now is starting to sound rough, like everything is loose, do you guys think it just needs to be repacked ?
It has to be the stepped race header! Me and Dngrumpy just got ours!
Hey Gixx, do you have ant pics of your 1100 ?

Back