Exhaust advice/help

06dream

Registered
Hi all, soon coming out of hibernation (winter in the great white north), and planning exhaust for the '06. I like the short look of the brocks 14" alien head, or shortmeg, but I really like the look of dual exits. Anyone got advice, or does the brocks offer a dual setup? Hotbodies make a dual shorty GP-look but its only for the '08-up bikes. I have to be choosy and keep it to short pipes because of my Givi e360's hang pretty low and actually touched the factory pipes before I dropped them 1/4 inch.

Thanks for any and all your replies...

Sorry for my ignorance, but can you be more specific? Neither the shortmeg or alienhead say nor show that its a dual exit exhaust. Looks more to be a 4-2-1 setup. I'm hoping for something similar to this Voodoo Exhaust Hayabusa 01-07 or on the bike, Voodoo Exhaust Hayabusa 01-07

From my research it seem that Brocks is a very high quality system and I would go with that but really want dual exit...

thanks for your reply.

Sorry for my ignorance, but can you be more specific? Neither the shortmeg or alienhead say nor show that its a dual exit exhaust. Looks more to be a 4-2-1 setup. I'm hoping for something similar to this Voodoo Exhaust Hayabusa 01-07 or on the bike, Voodoo Exhaust Hayabusa 01-07

From my research it seem that Brocks is a very high quality system and I would go with that but really want dual exit...

thanks for your reply.

As far as I know those exhaust are single sided and weigh in around 7 pounds vs. 40 pounds from the factory. I'll go back and pull up the dual exhaust they offer.

I'm not so sure that Brocks is still offering dual exhaust systems. They had a real nice CT Series dual exhaust that gave you the same great results.

Voodoo and Lord Humongus :whistle: Well I wouldn't go there, but that's just me. Your only gains will be in weight reduction and sound.

There's a phone number on that sight if you want to call them.

I like the looks of the voodoo pipes, and also found a M4 system that I like. Lord Humongous? Never heard of it. I might still go with the Brocks system. Should I go with a power commander as well, or will the bike run fine without it?

Back