Loudest Exhaust

D&D is the most anoying system in my book. I think dual tsukigi cannons would be pretty obnoxious as well.

I have a set of stainless Viper slipons that im looking to get rid of.

They are definately way too loud for me. I really like the grumble that they have. Really muddy down low, but just don't like annoying the neighbors when I roll in late...pretty much just gutted cans with the minimal needed stuff in them.

I think the M-4 is the LOUDEST pipe!! Have heard it on a few bikes and it's just annoyingly loud!

I've riden with one guy that has the full titanium Muzzy and everytime he does one of his little flybys it scares the bejesus out of ya, that thing is literally screamin, wickedly loud.

Last edited:
dapincci straight pipes or if your interested i just changed to the dapinccis because they have a baffle that is removeable. i have my old straight pipes see pic in my signature and profile

what about two brothers slip ons?
???

old_thread.jpg

I know on my gsxr 750 I rocked the Jardine exhaust, and that stuff was loud as hell. I have the yoshi rs3 and it sounds great. Not loud in my opinion. I to am looking for a loud exhaust.

Loud exhaust: The best way to polarize the non-riding public against us and provide them a platform upon which to lobby to legally revoke our privelege to ride.

:(

Boz Bro is the loudest vist it there web site it's a good read I have on my ten and I am looking for one for my busa

I had the D&D on my 750, which I got from a guy off Ebay.....It was a "get out of the way" beast, the bike was more responsive on launch and just coming on or off a throttle roll. Wish I could have put it on my busa. Now I'm looking for some sound, ready to get the stock cans off my girl. Why are all the shorty pipes so expensive when they look like the basic tail pipe extension at autozone?

i have the 4 into1 D&D and i can tell you it screams. it was on it when i bought it. (i love the sound but sometimes the cops don't) i have ridden with several other busa's with all kinds of exhaust systems and it it the meanest i have heard yet. ( a must admit it is getting a little old dealing with the cops and stuff i think when i gat the extra cash it will get changed out for something throaty but not over obnoxious)

I have a full yosh RS-3 and pretty loud and obnoxious...:) Idles quiet, but anything over 2 grand is loud. Has throatier sound than the whiny girly yosh pipes on lesser bikes...ie doesnt sound like a crappy civic with a pipe. D and D probaly has the best sound I have heard, but their cans are ugly...kinda look like stock cans with a badge(also heavier than most).

I have a set of stainless Viper slipons that im looking to get rid of.

They are definately way too loud for me. I really like the grumble that they have. Really muddy down low, but just don't like annoying the neighbors when I roll in late...pretty much just gutted cans with the minimal needed stuff in them.
Id be willing to trade you. I have a set of Slip on Yoshiumura RS3's. Its now loud enough for me. They are in great condition as well. Let me know if your interested.

Back