VooDoo Exhaust

AztecKanji

Registered
Have any of you had the dual VooDoo exhaust? What do you guys think about it? Not looking for hp, but I do want something LOUD. How would you all rank the voodoo duals among the other loud exhausts, like brock's, based on volume and deep tone? I went to the website and it runs around 550 polished duals. I'm assuming at that price they bolt on somehow using the factory headers? Just looking for some reviews.

Thanks!

I found some other threads on the subject and found what I needed to know...however I have not the slightest idea how to delete this thread??

I like mine and love the sound with no issues. Definitely not a performance pipe more like a cosmetic addition. I like the clean look they give the bike in the rear. I gave 200.00 for mine from a friend who got rid of his in exchange for Brocks for track use. I'll never run the track so i'm happy with mine.

I think you can use Hedman header exhaust tips and save some cash.

I think you can use Hedman header exhaust tips and save some cash.

I read about those headman tips on another voodoo thread. I'll see what I can find. I could care less about performance gains. I really don't wanna lose any fuel mileage but what I really want is to be loud goin down the road so drivers might look up and stay in their lane. Also, my stock cans are a PITA to work around when I'm polishing the wheels. I figure these can help with all of those issues.

I read about those headman tips on another voodoo thread. I'll see what I can find. I could care less about performance gains. I really don't wanna lose any fuel mileage but what I really want is to be loud goin down the road so drivers might look up and stay in their lane. Also, my stock cans are a PITA to work around when I'm polishing the wheels. I figure these can help with all of those issues.

Won't hurt to try it. I rode with demmym and he had tips on his bike. It was loud but not annoying loud. Sounded good.

Back