IM BACK! How to quite a Voodoo exhaust, or trade?

krsimulis

Registered
After 2 years of getting my baby busa stolen, again, Ive got me another. She is a 2006 fairly stock, lowered limited edition Busa. She stays in the living room until I can track it three different ways and make it explode when someone steals it. I know I wasn't missed but its nice to be riding again.

It took awhile to save but I made it. Ill post pics soon.

Anyway, I am doing my best to not draw attention, specifically by the police so this Voodoo exhaust has got to go. Does anyone know how to quite it down or a place to trade for a single sided pipe? I don't know if there are baffles for this exhaust or not. I know I will loose some power, but not having the cops looking my way is worth it.

I have the stock exhaust but I don't want to go that far back. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.

I know you didn't miss me but its nice to be back regardless.
Kenny

Put the stock header back on with one.mid pipe and run it through a single slip on. Just weld a plug into the other side. The cheapest way to get what your lookin for. Not the best for performance, but it'll get the job done.

Droid via Tapatalk

Huh, alright then, i can work with that for a little bit, that will definitely get the job done. Thanks man

Put the stock header back on with one.mid pipe and run it through a single slip on. Just weld a plug into the other side. The cheapest way to get what your lookin for. Not the best for performance, but it'll get the job done.

Droid via Tapatalk

No prob, keep on eye on the classifieds here and Craigslist, ya may be able to pick up a system for a decent price.

Droid via Tapatalk

I have a Yosh RS-3 Carbon system that I wud trade just the muffler for your Voo Doo It sounds good I just want the Small tip look and want the roar of a Voo Doo.

busaexhaust.jpg

busaexhaust.jpg

I may be to late but I have the voodoo's and mine aren't to loud at all. They actually have a small baffle in them that I took out and repacked. I also purchased the speakeasy inserts and that helps also.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ill trade you for my Yoshi rs3 slip ons. They are quiet, look great, have a nice grumble to them. I want a loud exhaust, cause lets face it, im texas and they dont care lol. I would love to trade you man. PM me. They are chrome to.

Back