Exhaust: 4-2-2 vs. 4-2-1

Anybody have the D&D system with the chrome header and dual Carbon Fiber exhaust cannisters set-up?

If so, can you post pictures and some feedback on how you like the D&D system with dual cans.

(Djv108 @ Oct. 05 2006,15:18) Anybody have the D&D system with the chrome header and dual Carbon Fiber exhaust cannisters set-up?

If so, can you post pictures and some feedback on how you like the D&D system with dual cans.
This is what is known as a "thread jack"... Usually, you would want to start your own thread for this.
wink.gif

(DaCol. @ Oct. 05 2006,13:56)
(GoldenChild @ Oct. 05 2006,07:27)
(Shanling @ Oct. 04 2006,17:00) I have the 4-2-1 full hindle system. Now that alone won't give you the boost. You have to couple that with a PC. I have the PCIII with a custom map. After that dyno'd at RW 179hp.
are those the only mods you got and make 179hp?a pipe ,map and pc3 with pump gas?
If so  
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

beerchug.gif
I'd say, if so
eek2.gif

unless his exhaust consists of a VERY small turbine...

wow.gif

wow.gif

Found an article in CYCLE WORLD Oct 2006, service section, “Just one or two-fer?† The question was the same as yours.  The answer from Cycle world was.  

“On a stock bike, the exhaust has to meet the EPA’s sound-emissions standards, and the most practical way to accomplish that feat while still allowing the engine to make competitive power is with exhaust- system volume; the bigger the internal capacity of the system, the easier it is to limit exhaust noise to a legal level without creating so much backpressure that the engine can’t breath at high rpm.† It goes on …..
iamwithstupid.gif

I recently bought the TiForce exhaust from Charles at StreetnTrack. The entire system with the bracket weighed only 9.42 pounds!!! That's a huge savings in weight and you can feel the difference immediately.

I can easily feel the power but for me the beautiful TiForce exhaust looks and sounds worth every penny spent.

Back