Evo Shift Star?

Ham

Registered
Ok so coming from a gen1 to a gen 2 and see some people using the evo shift star.
Is it a benefit on the gen2. If they even make it for the gen 2. Did suzuki redesign the shift mechanism for gen2.

They do make one for the gen 2. I can tell that it makes a difference but not enough to justify the price.

Reactions: Ham
I think that's what he is talking about. I hope so because that is what I was giving my opinion on.

I was always very happy with them in ZRX/ZX11 based engines , but the Busa made little difference compared to 10 plus engines I have installed them on . Still with shift star have 5 to 6 shift occasional false neutral . I am even GP shift pattern so it is not lack of movement .
I thought I posted pics here of my install .

They do make one for the gen 2. I can tell that it makes a difference but not enough to justify the price.

Thanks for advice, and weighing bang per buck is always good to know if the mod is worth it or not.

well worth it, i found the Std change to vague, made real improvement , combine the evo shift star with a HM quickshifter , and your sorted

Back