Everything on Sale

his lights are very easy to hook up and come with detailed directions, not something to worry about trying to hook up

his lights are very easy to hook up and come with detailed directions, not something to worry about trying to hook up
Muchos Gracias
biggrin.gif

Very cool, Matt is a great guy to deal with, him and I are partners on the 2 steps we build together that I finish and sell.

Greg

hey before i pay how much for a gps mod with the nitrous mod done to it also. i can send you mine when i change it out.

No NOS in 1st gear is normally $55 shipped, I can do it for $40 shipped if you want it, thats with a relay prewired etc. Your gps sensor will now act as a standard TRE. $35 core charge if you want me to send one of mine, refundable upon receipt of your stock sensor.

Hey Greg, looking for combo package deal. How about a red shift light and a plug in play cable with 2 power connections on each end? have credit card and no paypal. my e-mail is kentmax5@yahoo. thanx and Happy New Year to all
ThumbsUp.gif
beerchug.gif

I have to order some parts through Harlan, so anyone wanting a plug and play harlan (power and ground is plug and play) they are normally $65 shipped. Ill do $60 shipped in the USA first class mail with delivery confirmation.

I have 2 reds in stock now, can get yellow, green, orange, blue (but blue is another $16). I only have a couple of days before the other stuff should be ready and i can only offer this price if i already have stuff being shipped.

Greg

100_2955.jpg

colors_small.jpg

gearmount.jpg

Back