Every used bike seller having baby/getting married

No, although I have seen this guys truck. Mine is a gmc 1/2 ton z71. I have not ran the pickup.lol
Do you go out there much ?

Im goin to dallas in march for the NHRA races.

<!--EDIT|BUSAZ71
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137539478 -->

you guys who are bored with he busa arent riding it right!! try keeping it over 8k for a afternoon thats were she s awake!!!!!!dont need no stinkin turbo.

you guys who are bored with he busa arent riding it right!! try keeping it over 8k for a afternoon  thats were she s awake!!!!!!dont need no stinkin turbo.
+1

Or just do a track day riding beyond your absolute skill limits. I guarantee it'll be more Busa than you can handle!!!

<!--EDIT|gtrpimp76
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137539985 -->

too fast???  I am bored with mine after 3500 miles.  Just doesn't feel fast any more.  Yes I am serious, it doesn't give me that rush anymore.  I think that might be a big problem, because where do you go from there?
Kinda like being married, eh?
Good one tufbusa.......I hear you! Try 31 years of wedded bliss on for size!!! Woe is me! I'd never sell my busa, but hmmmmm, wonder how many bites a guy would get putting a wife up for sale? ....Maybe something like, " Slightly used, meaner than a cat trying to cover shid on a hot tin roof, excellent cook, make an offer!" Yikes, just kidding, gulp, if the little woman got on here and saw that, well, I wouldn't have to worry about busas or anything else for that matter! Whew!

you guys who are bored with he busa arent riding it right!! try keeping it over 8k for a afternoon  thats were she s awake!!!!!!dont need no stinkin turbo.
That's funny you said that cause that is exactly what I did sunday and had a blast. Even the guys in my crew where giving me props. Yeah cause i was smokin them haha. Only bad thing was the bad headache afterwards due to the vib and the loud sound by exhaust cans put out...

Yeah BusaZ71 I thought that guy was crazy at first to try to smoke those big mud tires and it took a few minutes but he got them going and it was Sweet. Even his brake drums caught on fire, Go GM
super.gif

As far as I know the motorcycles don't run on the Dallas track. But they do on the Houston track so I will be there in spring to see my girl run..

av_56_1_.jpg

I go to SA Raceway once every month for the bike shootout. Here is the web site STREET RIDERS SHOOTOUT.COM

<!--EDIT|Lady Ice
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137593807 -->

I get a kick every time I turn on the key, watch the guages flip over and back in sync, then hear that totally-stock Busa come to life. Everything else after that is icing on the cake to me!

Lol wassup with that.Look into your local cycletrader or on ebay.lts like every dude who is trying to sell his used bike is either getting married or having a baby! No other excuses good enough?
biggrin.gif
Nope just a polite way of saying, I got a great deal on this bike now I’m going to sell it to you for a nice profit. They throw the baby in there so you won’t try to lowball them too bad.

too fast???  I am bored with mine after 3500 miles.  Just doesn't feel fast any more.  Yes I am serious, it doesn't give me that rush anymore.  I think that might be a big problem, because where do you go from there?
TURBO...anymore semi-rediculas questions?

You all set for 2 or 3 hundred horse.

apparantly some turbo manufactures include a free pair of underwear with each and every purchase.

you funny.

Back