Every used bike seller having baby/getting married

umairhashmi

Registered
Lol wassup with that.Look into your local cycletrader or on ebay.lts like every dude who is trying to sell his used bike is either getting married or having a baby! No other excuses good enough?
biggrin.gif

really what other reason would someone be trying to get rid of a hayabusa?. Honestly i see more " to fast for me , must sell" than anything lol .... pussies :>

too fast??? I am bored with mine after 3500 miles. Just doesn't feel fast any more. Yes I am serious, it doesn't give me that rush anymore. I think that might be a big problem, because where do you go from there?

Big bore , web cams , ported tb's , 13psi turbocharger , 8.5:1 dished pistons... remember the Hayabusa's capable of over 700hp , depends how big your balls are and how hard of a grip you have to hold on. And most people buy the hayabusa because its the biggest and baddest , then learn they cant control it or it scares them so they sell a brand new bike that usually has a few scratches , seen a 06 in cycle trader last week , 13 miles on it , guy was asking 10,000 even , road rash on the left side and needed a new clutch lever. Fairing was rashed and cracked to hell along with the engine case. Personally it feels pretty tame to me. grab a fistfull of throttle and it has a nice rocketing effect instead of front wheel instaly shooting up. Im thinking of turbo eventually.

<!--EDIT|camaro69_4542003
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137491971 -->

I dont know why...
I got a wife 2 kids 3 dogs an eguana,a fish (my sons) and I still own 3 street bikes,and a new boat....
Hey....If I got rid of me wife,I could prolly get yet another bike!!!!

Well me and my girl did some talking not to long ago. And i said if i had a kid i probley wouldnt ride the bikes as much or maybe even hardly any just because i wouldnt not want to be around to see my kid/kids grow up. Have to take in consideration the dangers of riding a bike. But i wouldnt sell it or even let it sit in the garage collecting dust.

I didnt buy my first bike until after my wife had our first child...my bikes and my childeren have gotten bigger over the years...so unless they are young and cant control themselves maybe its a good idea for them to get rid of the bike....

Yep , same here , 1 wife , 4 kids ,2 dogs and a cat ....still have time for the Busa .

getting married/having kids is code for "twisted the guts out of it, better sell while it still starts"

for those that are nice and comfy with the power and arent getting the rush they need--go hit some curves and post a vid of a busa leavin darkies--that should give you a rush (not to mention i would love to see the vid)
wink.gif

the reason I bought my busa was because my wife started the whole ...its time to have a baby conversation... I was going to wait until this coming spring... But as soon as she brought up kids I went out and got one! Its all about priorities... If we already were preggo I would be hard pressed to justify the expense when that money could go into some type of college fund or trust. Now that I have it... I will never get rid of it... It is grandfather'd into my life hahahahahahaaaaa
tounge.gif

Quote (sccrvettel82 @ Jan. 16 2006,16:52)
too fast??? I am bored with mine after 3500 miles. Just doesn't feel fast any more. Yes I am serious, it doesn't give me that rush anymore. I think that might be a big problem, because where do you go from there?

Kinda like being married, eh? [/QUOTE]

LMAO !!
biggrin.gif

Oh wait,,,
sad.gif
Im married .

too fast???  I am bored with mine after 3500 miles.  Just doesn't feel fast any more.  Yes I am serious, it doesn't give me that rush anymore.  I think that might be a big problem, because where do you go from there?
Kinda like being married, eh?
Dude, you have just barely touched the tip of the iceberg! Get that heifer up on the back tire and see how many miles you can put on before you set her down? Sit downs, stand ups, 12 o'clocks, high chairs, the fun hasn't even begun yet! Set a goal for a five mile wheelie on your busa! Make life exciting! Stoppies on your busa is a challenge, let a little air out of the front tire and get busy! If you let yourself get bored, you have no imagination?
tounge.gif

I have a wife and baby girl on the way and will be doing a track day at Willow Springs on March 6th and again in April @ California Speedway.

BUT....

I did buy a life insurance policy.

Big bore , web cams , ported tb's , 13psi turbocharger , 8.5:1 dished pistons... remember the Hayabusa's capable of over 700hp , depends how big your balls are and how hard of a grip you have to hold on.
well those are considerations.... but the real trick here is

IT COSTS BIG $$$$$$$$$ TO GO FAST

laugh.gif

You guys are crazy LMAO. But this is a touchy subject, I have 4 guys in my club whos wives are having babies. One guy sold his bike, one does not ride as much, one has not changed at all, and the other bought a new bike!! So it depends on what that guy thinks is best for his family. But if you do have kids, ride like you do..

Hey Busaz71 I notice you are from SA too and saw your big truck in the avatar. And I got to know was this you at SA Raceway???

DSC00633.JPG

Back