Ever taken your bike to

Licks to the centre of a tootsie pop? That's nothing.

Seen those massive gobstoppers that you can't fit in your mouth? You would lick it until your tongue hurt, then you'd need to put it away to continue later. then on roughly the second day it might just fit in your mouth, but you couldn't breath. Or swallow.

Those were the days..... :laugh:

Massive gobstoppers are no match for a washcloth and hammer! :laugh:

Like this.

11-aa--monster-gog.jpg

65694.jpg

:cheerleader:

I'm going to go ahead and Hijack then.

How long does it usually take to do 1 lap at a track? Seems semi expense for just 1 Lap, in my rookie head

The track is 12.9 miles long. A pro F1 driver can make one lap in right around 8 minutes. And the only reason I replied with info earlier was that the question actually got me interested, and figured some of the legit members might want to know. Especially some of the ones who are closer to the track.

it takes only one....put the tootsie pop handle in a drill and pull the trigger

(make sure battery is fully charged first)

I see this ending badly. I also foresee someone actually trying this (not me) and if it happens, it better get filmed so we all bask in the failing glory.

LMAO! I think it's great how most all of Owens threads go south and relent to turn into Post Ho Depots :laugh:

:thumbsup:

LMAO! I think it's great how most all of Owens threads go south and relent to turn into Post Ho Depots :laugh:

:thumbsup:
Considering the fact that everything as of late that comes out of his mouth has been exposed as a lie, I think it's deserving. :laugh: We should see how many lies he's tallied up so far, I think I got 7 so far, but I know there's a whole lot more I've forgot or totally missed the threads. :whistle:

All I have to do, is post 1 question...

And the posts just take over with .... people dont care about...

Keep them coming... after all, its going to snow again soon so i'll be on here everyday :)

I might not have internet but it dont matter as you will all miss me :)

So where are the pics of you with your bikes, Owen? As far as im concerned, you're nothing but an annoying little troll if you cant even provide pics of your bikes.

I thought the snow had melted and he WAS GOING HOME TO TAKE PICS...???:whistle:

Oh well since there are never any pics of bikes in his threads heres one super cool pic...
oldie but a goodie...Guy just set fast lap at NERDBIRDRING or however you spell it...:rofl:

Future F1A Champ 9.12.09 005.JPG

So you are admitting you are just trying to get people rilled up?

all i have to do, is post 1 question...

And the posts just take over with .... People don't care about...

Keep them coming... After all, its going to snow again soon so i'll be on here everyday :)

i might not have internet but it dont matter as you will all miss me :)

Last edited:
He is still around because all of you keep feeding him with comments back. If you guys don't like what he is saying don't go to the thread and answer it. We have not seen any posting of other peoples bikes or gear yet. THAT WOULD NOT BE TOLERATED. [

Dude, only a FEW people don't believe you? Try like 90% of the forum doesn't believe you! The other 10% just don't know you yet, or haven't seen your posts in the past where you've been busted for posting OTHER PEOPLE'S BIKES, WRECKED GEAR, ETC. You've lied so many times Owens that until you post a LEGITIMATE picture, not a stolen or chopped pic, you'll be known as a troll who steals, lies and is otherwise just a little menace that needs to go away. Oh yeah, let's not forget about the whole DEAD DAD thing who apparently is alive and well working the beat the next town over. People have been banned for less bs than you've pulled Owens....don't know how you're still around here.

Currently there is no medical cure for stupid,but scientist are firm in the belief it will all work itself out anyway.

Boy are you really intelligent impaired Owen? Posted by you 7 hours ago....

owens10101 commented on Suzuki GSX R 1000 K6 299k (7 hours ago)
"110mph in 1st?? lmao...
The busa im getting goes 86mph in 1st..."

7 hours ago..... 1..2...3...4...5..6...7... and you already digging yourself a ditch in that hard frozen UK soil. Lies, Lies and more Lies. A 5yr old can keep track of themselves better then you! :laugh:

Back