Ever taken your bike to

owens231

Registered
the nurburgring?

How much is it for a lap?

Could i please have a website with all dates as i can't find 1. and im sure they let you do a lap for something as little as 10 pounds.

about 15 euros.....

its little more than a public road/race track.... so as long as its open you drive up, if your vehicle is street legal... start rippin'

or you can ride in the track taxi for like 180 euro.... or rent a car if you really wanna splurge...

Nürburgring  -  Volles Programm

Nevermind. Free translator is a wonderful thing. It's 22 euro for 1 lap, 75 for 4, 145 for 8, 250 for 15, 390 for 25, or 1,075 for a year card.

the nurburgring?

How much is it for a lap?

Could i please have a website with all dates as i can't find 1. and im sure they let you do a lap for something as little as 10 pounds.

it was 18.75 euro a lap...
I drove it twice 2 years ago in a Benz... Greatest thing ive ever done.
Im spoiled and refuse to drive any other "track" :p

Price starts with a picture for credibility then goes from there. :rulez:

Why would you want to take the aprilla there?

Also since you didn't buy a new motorcycle for Xmas from your $$ you received,why so picky about prices? Whatever happened on the track days you were suppose to go to in December?

Also it's your fantasy world you can also do the pricing....

Please stop asking for info just so you can try to make a weak attempt at BSing other people on other forums...:whistle:

Ah I see you posted a new video(1day ago) with the camera you just got. No excuses boy... Take some of your many of motorcycles you claim to have.

Okay Thanks...
I really can't be bothered to feed you with pics and videos as i find it funny only a few dong belive me...
Thanks for the link and prices...
I am deffinatly going to go soon! under 6 months infact!
Can afford 4 laps!, will be taking the hayabusa not that aprilia lmao...

Stop replying and he'll go away. He probably gets a kick out you all stalking him. Common troll.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well what's the hold up on you posting pics or video's? and it's more then a few who think you are full of lies. Especially since it's been proven and you never tried to defend youself once you've been busted. :moon:

I HONESTLY don't think you can distinguish the difference between a lie and truth at this point. :poke:

Okay Thanks...
I really can't be bothered to feed you with pics and videos as i find it funny only a few dong belive me...
Thanks for the link and prices...
I am deffinatly going to go soon! under 6 months infact!
Can afford 4 laps!, will be taking the hayabusa not that aprilia lmao...

Dude, only a FEW people don't believe you? Try like 90% of the forum doesn't believe you! The other 10% just don't know you yet, or haven't seen your posts in the past where you've been busted for posting OTHER PEOPLE'S BIKES, WRECKED GEAR, ETC. You've lied so many times Owens that until you post a LEGITIMATE picture, not a stolen or chopped pic, you'll be known as a troll who steals, lies and is otherwise just a little menace that needs to go away. Oh yeah, let's not forget about the whole DEAD DAD thing who apparently is alive and well working the beat the next town over. People have been banned for less bs than you've pulled Owens....don't know how you're still around here.

Dude, only a FEW people don't believe you? Try like 90% of the forum doesn't believe you! The other 10% just don't know you yet, or haven't seen your posts in the past where you've been busted for posting OTHER PEOPLE'S BIKES, WRECKED GEAR, ETC. You've lied so many times Owens that until you post a LEGITIMATE picture, not a stolen or chopped pic, you'll be known as a troll who steals, lies and is otherwise just a little menace that needs to go away. Oh yeah, let's not forget about the whole DEAD DAD thing who apparently is alive and well working the beat the next town over. People have been banned for less bs than you've pulled Owens....don't know how you're still around here.

He did engage in a pm with an Adim and all was suppose to be well,but doesn't seem like that is the case. :sadlike:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, my name is "Buck Rogers" you may not believe it but I am here from the future.. I parked my space ship next to another guy that is here (Alf).. We in fact took a road trip across the country to meet a guy by the name of "Mork"..

We are currently looking for places to say in Europe, we understand there is another "out of the world" guy there .... can anyone help me out? I will post pic of our travels as soon as my camera comes back from warranty repair (it is a $50,000 IMAX unit)

Thanks!

Hi, my name is "Buck Rogers" you may not believe it but I am here from the future.. I parked my space ship next to another guy that is here (Alf).. We in fact took a road trip across the country to meet a guy by the name of "Mork"..

We are currently looking for places to say in Europe, we understand there is another "out of the world" guy there .... can anyone help me out? I will post pic of our travels as soon as my camera comes back from warranty repair (it is a $50,000 IMAX unit)

Thanks!

See.... now that i would believe with out pictures....thats REASONABLE...

:thumbsup:

Thanks!

future.jpg

(I couldnt resist):cheerleader:

Last edited:
He did engage in a pm with an Adim and all was suppose to be well,but doesn't seem like that is the case. :sadlike:

PM or not let's count the lies thus far which have been REALLY pathetic!

1. My dad is dead - oh wait.....he's alive and a cop in the town over
2. I wrecked my bike, here's pics, everyone feel sorry for me - oh wait, the pics are stolen from another site
3. I own a 99 copper (but don't know enough to call it a copper, or know that it comes with 220 gauges, the list goes on and on) - oh wait, that pic was also stolen from another site no wonder he had no idea and started at least 3 threads asking about a bike he didn't own....but claimed to own SEVERAL times!
4. I own a B-king turbo - oh wait, video is a suspicious YouTube vid likely stolen just like the 3 above and by the way, I'd never turbo any bike I have because it's not smart
I own a GSXR 1K - oh wait, no I don't and never said that
5. I own a Ninja 250 - oh wait, I didn't say that, it's my "friends"
6. I own a camera and can post pics of my Aprilia 50cc scooter but not pics of my Busa, BKing, 1K or 250 because it snowed outside recently and can't get to the garage to take pics
7. I have a bank account that would make Donald Trump proud of me - I won't even humor this one!!

I mean really, I've just scratched the surface of this kid....not even mentioning him calling people a twat all the time on YouTube - the kid frankly is a little jerk that needs his dad to lay the smack down. If my kids ever pull a stunt anything like he has done, well let's just say they'll be VERY sorry and getting lots of work out of their Nike's for quite some time. He's a prime example of the twisted way some of today's youth operate - it's no wonder the prison population is going up every year. What's he going to be like at 18, 20 or more if someone doesn't push him to getting his life back on track now at just 15.

Last edited:
:talk2hand: :talk2hand: :talk2hand: :talk2hand:
Just Stop.

Imagine if Owens got exactly 0 replies to the illegitimate questions he posts.

Ghost town.

I'm going to go ahead and Hijack then.

How long does it usually take to do 1 lap at a track? Seems semi expense for just 1 Lap, in my rookie head

I'm going to go ahead and Hijack then.

How long does it usually take to do 1 lap at a track? Seems semi expense for just 1 Lap, in my rookie head

Did someone say hijack?

How long to do a lap...um....how long is the track and how big the bike? :laugh:

More jacking...how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Did someone say hijack?

How long to do a lap...um....how long is the track and how big the bike? :laugh:

More jacking...how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Licks to the centre of a tootsie pop? That's nothing.

Seen those massive gobstoppers that you can't fit in your mouth? You would lick it until your tongue hurt, then you'd need to put it away to continue later. then on roughly the second day it might just fit in your mouth, but you couldn't breath. Or swallow.

Those were the days..... :laugh:

Last edited:
Back