EUREKA SPRINGS

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
What's up all, I just got back from Arkansas and it was awesome meeting everyone and taking those HIGH SPEED runs thru the lake, Man I don't know how long it's been since I had that much enjoyment riding. CAP & MRS. CAP I want to thank you for allowing me to be a part of this FAMILY, I enjoyed finally getting to meet you both in person and also everyone else. I never realized how big this SITE & BUSA following was really about until I got to experience it. After riding with everyone Saturday I can tell you first hand that THOSE BOYS & GIRLS can do some serious riding. I met alot of people that I only knew by there board name so now I can put faces to ther screen names. Everybody that was there I want to tell you all THANK YOU for helping me have the time of life. To all that didn't get there I can't wait to meet all of you in person. MC MUSTANG if you read this it was a pleasure to talk to you finally and I WILL SEE YOU @ THE GAP. Captain should have some pretty good pictures to post when he get's the time.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Couldn't have said it better  
super.gif
, plus what did I get out of it? Since the wife wanted me to take her but drive, I didn't get to bring the bike. BUT, on  the way back, she ask, why don't you get a traler like the one there but only Smaller !!!!!!  
jump9.gif

Guys, I can't wait until next year  
biggrin.gif
. Now what do I need
wink.gif
that you guys have I can show her next year
laugh.gif

(DaCol. @ May 20 2007,16:16) Couldn't have said it better  
super.gif
, plus what did I get out of it? Since the wife wanted me to take her but drive, I didn't get to bring the bike. BUT, on  the way back, she ask, why don't you get a traler like the one there but only Smaller !!!!!!  
jump9.gif

biggrin.gif
. Now what do I need
wink.gif
laugh.gif
Now what fun would smaller be? GSXcite set the bar, time to up the antee
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sounds like many of us missed a great time. The phone call was great - glad you all enjoyed yourselves... now, move on out towards the Bash!
beerchug.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ May 20 2007,15:17) Sounds like many of us missed a great time.  The phone call was great - glad you all enjoyed yourselves... now, move on out towards the Bash!  
beerchug.gif
You did miss a great time - but we'll see you at the next one!

(MC MUSTANG @ May 20 2007,17:17) Sounds like many of us missed a great time.  The phone call was great - glad you all enjoyed yourselves... now, move on out towards the Bash!  
beerchug.gif
South Dakota's next. Don't be rushing through these Shawn
biggrin.gif

(DaCol. @ May 20 2007,16:16) Couldn't have said it better  
super.gif
jump9.gif

biggrin.gif
. Now what do I need
wink.gif
laugh.gif
He's making it up because those were the words he said to me just before I left.
biggrin.gif
Seriously, I hope you get one and I'm sure Hal will help you set it up.

biggrin.gif

It was a great time! I just wish I could have made it in earlier and stayed longer.

thanks for coming in and hanging out with me Thur. night and Fri. morning until everyone else decided to show up
smile.gif
...i enjoyed meeting you and had a great time riding, backtracking, riding, trying to figure out where we were, riding, missing the turn, riding, etc.
laugh.gif
looking forward to seeing and riding with you again soon
beerchug.gif

this tx busababe on "the husband's" we back home safe and sound. had a GREAT time!!! good times, good folks, good ride, good weather, cold beer. couldn't askd for better. only downside was i kept having to get through "CROOKED AND STEEP" to get to my beer
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
oh btw how do i get one of those pink busa hoodies?

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back