A few more pics, I hope you like!

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Well guys, this is one of my favorites. If you have not made the trip to a bash, you need to go to one. We made a couple of meets before a bash trip, Eureka, the first annual Caps Meet. The faces to names is the best part, the friendships you develop and continue to have. This is the best family a person could have, and I promise you, you will never forget it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was this a trailer it there rally and ride (after) you get there? How many riders were there and by that I mean, riders that actually rode their motorcycles to the (motorcycle) rally?

Was this a trailer it there rally and ride (after) you get there? How many riders were there and by that I mean, riders that actually rode their motorcycles to the (motorcycle) rally?

984 miles one way! I wanted to ride when I got there. :laugh: Besides we need a place and the tools to do mods, and repairs. :thumbsup:

Great job,and a good sound track:thumbsup: The MnG in April was/is the high point in all my motorcycling- NK,Thanks bro:bowdown: Cant wait for the next one, the ORG is really a special place:cheerleader:

Unless you live close most trailer. The roads to get there are long and straight. No one cares if you ride or trailer, they are just happy you showed up.
I thank those who trailer and bring their rolling repair shops with them.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Unless you live close most trailer. The roads to get there are long and straight and no one gives a hoot if you road or trailered.

Thats no lie, and you would eat up a back tire doing a round trip.

very nice :bowdown: already have my vacation set up for '09 and can't wait for it to hurry up and get here!!! :beerchug:

That was really nice. My husband and I went this fall for the first time and had a freakin blast and are planning to be there this spring.:thumbsup:

That was great James!!! Just makes me hate winter even more, so thanks for that :p

See everyone again in April. I cannot wait!! :bowdown:

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Great shots for great memories!:bowdown:

Great work, James! Very, very nice. Sharing those memories, as you and Don are doing, really keeps the family ties tight.

:beerchug:

Got any more?

Back