It's been one year....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
We had a bike marble run at our church today and I realized that it has been a year since my crash. The date is still two days away but it was a saturday ride to the top of Mt Scott in Lawton Ok. I can't believe that it was been a whole year. I like to think that I have lived the past year as best as possible, we had the get together at my house, went to the spring bash and made it to Eureka springs. My goal is to meet as many org members as I can and to enjoy life much more than I have in the past.

It's good to be here...

CAp

Good to have you here cap! It was great to finally meet you and put an elusive face to the name.

beerchug.gif
It was great to see you twice this year. You seem to have recovered quite nicely from the accident. I wish you could make it to the Fall Bash. And bye the way, thanks for Hayabusa.org
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
Time has a way of helping us overcome many things. It is also there to sometimes give us a moment to reflect on our lives.

Glad your story has a positive ending.
smile.gif

beerchug.gif

My anniversary of my crash is easy to remember. April fools day. The hardest part is getting back on after a crash. Glad to have you around. Hope your enjoying the new ride !
hello.gif

Glad things worked out Doug. Hope to meet up again and maybe even manage to talk a minute or two with ya.

Well then you have two days to plan a trip to the top of Mt. Scott, and get that ride completed...."Kill the fear...
guns.gif

and "wear your GEAR !!".........
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

BTW...I'm glad you're here too !!!!
coolold.gif

super.gif

super.gif

i'm glad you are still with us!!! and still riding!!! i'm looking forward to seeing you again soon oh Captain, my Captain
beerchug.gif

Time flys when your having fun.
beerchug.gif
I can't believe it's been 3 1/2 years since my wreck.

WOW a year already... glad all is good....I still love my 01 --32K with the new bt-016's just mounted--they are DaKin'

Back