Whew...been busy this weekend

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Didnt get to ride like we had planned Saturday. Too much going on and wound up finishing up the flower beds, more rock, a pickup load of mulch and a few more flowers to plant. Installed a water feature and got that going as well. Got the busa wheels dropped off at my local dealer to have the tires changed so I will be ready for Eureka. Wont be doing that again, they changed owners again......and now charge 50.00 a wheel to change tires on drop offs. What a rip off that is, will be getting the tools to do it myself next year as I should be able to make the year with what have. I also have to account for the new beemer and it eats tires like the busa does so I may as well tool up to do it, I already pull my own wheels so I already have it half way done when I drop them off.
Just finished seeding some bare spots in the yard and washed and detailed my truck, of course it will probably rain since I did that today. :banghead: Juli is away getting a facial and I am enjoying some quiet time.
At least now I can say that I am finished with my major tasks for this year, we have been planning to re do these flower beds since we moved in. All done. Now I can focus on play time.
I still need to build a bench so I can start reloading, but that will come later this year after the trip we take with semi. For once I am looking forward to this year and what things are to come, no much hanging over my head like years past. I also need to install an autocom on the beemer and will be doing that next month, will provide pictures for that as well. I hope you all are doing well and I have included a few pics of 3 days of work in the flower beds has resulted.

IMG_1886[1].jpg

IMG_1888[1].jpg

IMG_1887[1].jpg

IMG_1889[1].jpg

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
We got everything ready for the bash. We managed to fit the hayabusa, R6 and dads burgman in the trailer.