Eureka Springs - BBQ for Saturday

mrsBusawhipped

No training wheels?
Donating Member
Registered
Eureka Springs is a great place to ride and lots of resturants to choose from. Normally we do a BBQ on Saturday evening.

I am compiling a list of things for the BBQ and if any one would like to add something or volunteer to bring something please feel free to reply in this thread.

BBQ grill - Dennis and I will bring ours unless someone local wants to bring one.
Table
Cooler(s) - BusaWhipped (2)
Paper Plates - BlueHaya
Plastic utinsels - BlueHaya
Napkins - BlueHaya
Cups - BlueHaya
Foil and Plastic wrap - BlueHaya
Hamburgers -
Hotdogs -
Brat Burgers - BusaWhipped
Chicken breasts -
Hamburger buns - GSXcite
Hotdog buns - GSXcite
Condiments -Jellyrug
. Ketchup - Jellyrug and the Mrs
. Mustard - Jellyrug and the Mrs
. BBQ sauce - Jellyrug and the Mrs
. Pickels - Jellyrug and the Mrs
. Relish - Jellyrug and the Mrs
. Mayo - Jellyrug and the Mrs
Lettuce
Tomatos
Sliced cheese
Onions
Soda & Water - GSXcite
Chips -
Veggies and Dip -
Fruit -
Side Dishes -
Desserts -

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BBQ for Saturday

Looks like if I make it I will probably be Solo, Which means just the Busa, ( No way to carry anything. (( No I am not strapping it to my head ))

mrsBUSAWHIPPED, Your gonna need some buns for those Brat Burgers, any chance I can send you some funds and you can pick them up for me. Otherwise I will have to tie my daughters wagon to my grab bar and God only knows what will happen then.

Pocket Rocket's wife gave me two packs of venison burgers when I went to his house and started up his Busa and other vehicles for him. He is in Iraq doing electrical contracting. I can bring those if anyone would like for me to:)

I will talk to Sherry tonight about the other items on the list. I will be bring my cooler for sure.

P1040747.jpg

Last edited:

Looks like if I make it I will probably be Solo, Which means just the Busa, ( No way to carry anything. (( No I am not strapping it to my head ))

mrsBUSAWHIPPED, Your gonna need some buns for those Brat Burgers, any chance I can send you some funds and you can pick them up for me. Otherwise I will have to tie my daughters wagon to my grab bar and God only knows what will happen then.

No worries!! I know there are a few people riding the busas in. We will put out a donation jar.

But you got all those "hooks" on Misty..... :laugh: Just kidding. Looking forward to meeting you.

Don, those burgers sound fabulous!!!!!!! Love your Cooler too. Thank You!! :thumbsup:

Since I'll be riding in, I'll be throwing some $$ in the jar - thanks for all the settin' up!

Don, save a cold one for me!

Put us down for plates and napkins, please. (If there are additional items needed closer to the date, we'll sign up for more.)

Thanks for planning the BBQ!

i can pick up some additional drinks at the store across the road and will be more than happy to add to the donation jar if we want to buy chips, condiments, utensils, etc. after we get there instead of hauling it all in :beerchug:

No worries!! I know there are a few people riding the busas in. We will put out a donation jar.

But you got all those "hooks" on Misty..... :laugh: Just kidding. Looking forward to meeting you.

Don, those burgers sound fabulous!!!!!!! Love your Cooler too. Thank You!! :thumbsup:

Donation Jar it is. Thanks

Hooks :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jellyrug and I will bring the Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, BBQ Sauce, Relish and Pickles. If things are still missing we'll be glad to sign up for more. Look forward to meeting everyone there.

Jellyrug and the Mrs.

will be riding in with a fellow busa rider, put me down for 2, we will be glad to donate to the $$ jar. (hope you don't mind if i come in on an aprilia--long story), jimbo

Put us down for plates and napkins, please. (If there are additional items needed closer to the date, we'll sign up for more.)

Thanks for planning the BBQ!

Lisa (MyRulz) & I had some unforseen stuff come up, so we won't be able to make the meet. Sorry for the inconvenience on your BB-Q List. I have a room reserved if anyone needs it.

I almost missed this thread...can we add Eureka Springs to the title...I hardly look at the right side grouping:laugh:

I will pick up for MPH200 and MyRulz and bring the:

plates
napkins

also: plastic utinsils, cups

What is the head count?....around 40-50?

Prolly should do a $$ thing on the meat due to costs. I will be willing to pitch in for the meat as well. I guess Bentonville (24 miles) is the closest town with a decent meat selection? Might be better to buy it on Friday as to not have to keep it chilled so long?

Thoughts?.........

Last edited:

Lisa (MyRulz) & I had some unforseen stuff come up, so we won't be able to make the meet. Sorry for the inconvenience on your BB-Q List. I have a room reserved if anyone needs it.

Whats your room number, I've got someone who's looking?

I just joined the forum today and I live only 30 miles from Eureka Springs. What day is this planned and where is everyone meeting?

Back