Eureka Springs - Putting together a list

I think there will be more @ this years MNG than 07!
beerchug.gif

Mary and I will bring all the plates and silverwear, napkins, condiments and a few cases of soft drinks. Perhaps Rick or one of the mods can start a list of who is bringing things for the cookout. In the past members have gone to the store for the meat and buns etc. to make sure they are fresh. If you are riding in, you can chip in a few bucks for that if you can. Other things that are good to bring would be munchies like chips and dip, veggies, fruit and side dishs like beans, potato salad etc. Deserts are always a hit too! Mmmmmm. If we make a list we wont end up with everyone bringing the same thing. Can't wait to see all of you!
ThumbsUp.gif

I'll pick up some things at the store while I am up there. How about hot dog buns and hamburger buns. If I should get something different, just let me know. I am looking forward to it!

My list:
1 Hayabusa
1 Me
We can feed you Randy! You will have to check out our favorite place for breakfast! The pancakes there are almost the size of a REAL cake!
laugh.gif
It's a cool place that has hummingbird feeders all around it with a bunch of hummingbirds all the time. They are fun to watch while eating breakfast.

My list:
1 Hayabusa
1 Me
We are going to be in the same boat. We will be leaving Florida on Friday morning around 2am heading home. We will just be bringing

1 Hayabusa, Juli and me! But we will be glad to pitch into the kitty!
what do you want for supper Fri. night when you roll in and about what time do you think you will arrive?
Mickey D's & some Beer!!!
laugh.gif

My list:
1 Hayabusa
1 Me
We are going to be in the same boat. We will be leaving Florida on Friday morning around 2am heading home. We will just be bringing

what do you want for supper Fri. night when you roll in and about what time do you think you will arrive?
I think he likes Kansas City strip steaks and Rolling Rock beer!
laugh.gif

I can't wait, this is going to be a great Birthday weekend.

Should we start a different thread with who is bringing what?

My list:
1 Hayabusa
1 Me

Mickey D's & some Beer!!!
laugh.gif
doesnt take much to please you ha
winkold.gif

good cambo

well, I'm out... co-worker blew out his knee playing softball, will be out for a month. since we're shorthanded, time off is cancelled to cover.
guns.gif
he should be back in time for the July trip.

We need to get an updated list together, and an idea of who is bringing what for the cookout.
Help me out on the list and I'll update the first post
updated list (all i could find anyway):

USN05LE - ME
Shibumi
GSXcite - Mary
Mr. Bogus
Moondog
Twotonevert - Wife
NinjaKiller
Rayabusa0818 - Wife and daughter
Skotty
Drew - Wife