Sat Eve Food - Who's Bringing What?

Bruce Bohannon

Donating Member
Registered
I'm likely trucking over / have a wee bit o cash to spend and Cap says we need to sort this soon.

I'm bringing enough Bud Light for me and a couple others.

BBQ grill - notright
Table - BusaWhipped, notright, doniton2
Cooler(s) - BusaWhipped
Paper Plates - BlueHaya
Plastic utinsels - BlueHaya
Napkins - BlueHaya
Cups - BlueHaya
Foil and Plastic wrap - BlueHaya
Hamburgers -
Hotdogs -
Brat Burgers - BusaWhipped
Chicken breasts -
Hamburger buns - BusaWhipped (to cover the Bratburgers)
Hotdog buns -
Condiments -
. Ketchup -
. Mustard -
. BBQ sauce -
. Pickels -
. Relish -
. Mayo -
Lettuce -
Tomatos -
Sliced cheese -HRHDi
Onions -
Soda & Water -
Chips -
Veggies and Dip -
Fruit -
Side Dishes -
Desserts -

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll kick in cash for Sat. dinner !
I'm sure alcohol will be in large quantities at the MNG!! :drink:
Just sayn' :laugh:

oh yea...we better figure out eating for Saturday?

I'll bring plates, plasticware, cups, paper towels, and pitch in for some meat. And maybe a side of somekind.

No alcohol for me...will be 9 months this month.:thumbsup:
Being the designated drinker for 20 years was enough.

I'll bring plates, plasticware, cups, paper towels, and pitch in for some meat. And maybe a side of somekind.

Congrats Rod !!

Congratulations Bluehaya!!! :)

Does anyone local have a grill they want to bring to PW? If not, we can put our gas grill on the trailer. We will also be bringing folding table, Cooler for "community" drinks, Bottled water, Brat burgers and buns. Probably wait and see what all else is brought and fill in any "gaps" at the grocery store.

Anyone have any suggestions for a place for Dinner Friday night. I understand the favorite (Sante fe) is closed. I have only ate at the Angler, the Pancake house (RT 62) and the Ozark buffet-all you can eat (RT 62- Next to Candle Wick Inn). They all were pretty good. The waitresses at the all you can eat buffet called people at their tables "my family". Very friendly service and a decent size parking lot.

Look forward to seeing you guys again. :thumbsup:

We will pitch in some cash for dinner Saturday. The rest we planned to play be ear. Not sure what to do for dinner Friday, we will be in Wednesday night, so we should have time to scout out some places and see what we can find. Isnt there a Mexican restaurant right outside of Eureka, they always seem busy when we ride by.

I finished building and mounting a pit on my bike trailer last night. It is big enough to cook for anyone or everyone. I plan on cooking each night . Anyone interested We can make a food run and make a menu each evening. I love to cook and B.S.

I finished building and mounting a pit on my bike trailer last night. It is big enough to cook for anyone or everyone. I plan on cooking each night . Anyone interested We can make a food run and make a menu each evening. I love to cook and B.S.

Cool, cant wait to try your cooking, the BS I believe! :rofl:

will pitch in cash for Sat, sounds like a great set-up notright...i'll be in Wed. also so we'll have something figured out and posted Thurs. for Fri. night (please remind me TTV :laugh:) :beerchug:

will pitch in cash for Sat, sounds like a great set-up notright...i'll be in Wed. also so we'll have something figured out and posted Thurs. for Fri. night (please remind me TTV :laugh:) :beerchug:

Will do Bro! :beerchug:

awesome start - I'll consolidate the info later this eve.

notright - I'm going to list you as bringing the grill. Not trying to take away your love of cooking but maybe folks will be so taken by your BS they will want to assist with cooking.

ALSO - It looks like we have several folk willing to pitch cash in - can I/we get a volunteer to actually do the shopping on Sat? (If you volunteer - please tell me if you prefer to have help with a grocery list in advance or you'd rather do it onsite with hecklers providing assistance.... or something inbetween???)

test...
below lists commits by post in sequential order / sorry if format is not pleasing

Bruce B
I'm bringing enough Bud Light for me and a couple others. I can get burger meat somewhere in town (I presume) say $30 worth.

NINJA KILLER - I'll kick in cash for Sat. dinner !

BlueHaya - I'll bring plates, plasticware, cups, paper towels, and pitch in for some meat. And maybe a side of somekind.

macon454 - I will pitch in also

mrsBusawhipped - We will also be bringing folding table, Cooler for "community" drinks, Bottled water, Brat burgers and buns. Probably wait and see what all else is brought and fill in any "gaps" at the grocery store.

twotonevert - We will pitch in some cash for dinner Saturday.

notright - I finished building and mounting a pit on my bike trailer last night. It is big enough to cook for anyone or everyone.

semi - will pitch in cash for Sat

You're going to have to fight Cap with that. He wouldn't let me touch my grill last year.

Okay, everyone...I have some foodservice connections and can get burgers (4 oz) or ground beef, hot dogs, buns (I think) a lower than retail cost. I'll do some checking and see what the costs are if you all are interested.

Regardless, we can kick in sliced cheddar for the burgers.

Back