Eureka Springs, Arkansas

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Well its finally here looking forward to seeing some familiar faces again as well as meeting some new folks. Any first timers heading out to this event?

Will be good to see you again Sonny. Are you bringing both bikes with you? Wait, isnt your wife riding her own bike now?

This will be my first time to Eureka Springs.  I will be hitting the road in about 23 hours
ukliam3.gif

Tina and I should be rolling in Friday afternoon! Can't wait to see y'all again!

will be there Fri. AM with Ms. Semi (her first MnG)...looking forward to seeing you again bro
beerchug.gif

Pappy and I will be there friday noonish, our 1st time..
beerchug.gif

we will be riding down..

I was going to come in off 44 (westbound) and drop down MO37 to US-62 anyone verify that this is a good route? (for a car, no big truck
laugh.gif
)

ok thanks... hate to end up on some poorly maintained secondary road that takes twice as long to run as the longer route..

My first trip down the "dragon" was driving an empty 53' drop deck trailer behind a full sleeper truck due to one of these "looks ok" runs
laugh.gif

Kristie and I be there sometime this week, not sure if were bringing the bike or not. Not sure what were bringing either.. I have a seminar on " Planning and making decisions" That I need to go to before we can come...

cool.gif

Kristie and I be there sometime this week, not sure if were bringing the bike or not. Not sure what were bringing either.. I have a seminar on " Planning and making decisions" That I need to go to before we can come...

cool.gif
my arent we just the funny guy this week
rofl.gif
have you decided what route to run? how about the clothes you need for cool evenings and warm days?... make sure you turn off the iron..

cool.gif
rofl.gif
  have you decided what route to run? how about the clothes you need for cool evenings and warm days?...   make sure you turn off the iron..
I think we're going to head East..... Are you kidding me an Iron hasnt seen action in my house since before we got the toaster!

cool.gif
rofl.gif
  have you decided what route to run? how about the clothes you need for cool evenings and warm days?...   make sure you turn off the iron..
I think we're going to head East..... Are you kidding me an Iron hasnt seen action in my house since before we got the toaster!
are you making grilled cheese in the toaster again? you know irons work much better with only half the mess
whistling.gif

I'm definately bringing a table, I think there will be at least one victim that sleeps underneath it...

Back