Eureka ride

Wow, you really need a tire bro!

i am pretty happy with it...i got around 6700 miles with me weighing in at 285 plus gear and sometimes carrying a Ventura luggage system on the back- and no chicken strips :beerchug: i'll be replacing it with the same tire, a Perelli Diablo Strada

btw, i don't know what everyone was worried about...i made it home without even showing a white thread :whistle:

I wasn't so sure you would be wearing out the cord before getting home. But I saee you still have a paper thin layer of rubber over them. Alls good. you shoudl be able to get another 150-200 miles out of them :laugh:

Nice guys... looks like a fun time :cheerleader: I'll have to try that place in Ozark - I hear the food is pretty good :thumbsup:

Thanks for the pics - hope to see you guys next spring

Is that BBQ the one next door to the place with the Volcano Cheeseburger?

Nice guys... looks like a fun time :cheerleader: I'll have to try that place in Ozark - I hear the food is pretty good :thumbsup:

Thanks for the pics - hope to see you guys next spring

Sorry you had to miss. Thanks for the line on the Travelers. We got to see your pic on your CD in the lobby. :thumbsup:

I wish I could've been there for sure... definitely will try to make the next one :cheerleader: glad you guys had a great time (and safe too!) :thumbsup:

Great pics - recognize almost all in the pics - it is ridiculous when you know who is in the pics by the bike first, then the face...

What you talking bout Willis????

lucky 13.jpg

Dennis, Next time we ride together Im going to take another shot at you on those twisties. One thing though, Your going to have to ride this, and Im not talking about the girl.

I'll meet you back there for a ride any time. But I'll be riding Luci.

Back