Eureka ride

Ok, after lunch, Michael and Rick had to head back to Broken Arrow. We have two hours of saddle time to get back to Eureka. We stopped in Huntsville? for a short break.

Fall Eureka 017.jpg

Dennis checking out the new Avon. Seriously, those will be my next tire. :cheerleader:

Fall Eureka 019.jpg

We had a great time this weekend. Thank guys for the memories, the laughs, and the great ride. We only had one incident this weekend in which we were not involved. Seems a wild hog got loose on the Pig Trail(HWY 23) and went wide. We stopped to help him get his bike out of the ditch and made sure he was ok. Nothing hurt but some pride and some feelings. Turns out the same group ate lunch at the same place we did, and all was well. Be safe guys.

Glad to see the rest of you made it back home safe as well. :beerchug:

Thanks again for the great day. :thumbsup:

And you thought that hand was going to stop him from posting that picture Juli :laugh:

Dennis, Next time we ride together Im going to take another shot at you on those twisties. One thing though, Your going to have to ride this, and Im not talking about the girl.

Busa%20Twin%20Wheel.jpg

I am glad you all had a great time. I would of loved to have seen pics of you guys helping out those "other: guys out of the ditch! :rofl: Sorry I couldn't make it...kids, school, and you know my butt surely wouldn't of handled all that riding! :moon:

headed for breakfast and twotonevert just couldn't contain his excitement :laugh:

IMG_3250 (Large).jpg

on the road (what a beautiful, perfect day to ride!!!)

IMG_3259 (Large).jpg

saddest part of the weekend for sure (packing up to leave)

IMG_3268 (Large).jpg

Saddest part huh.... You were super excited to leave so you could come home to me :mwink: and save me from a crazy mouse! :cry:

btw, i don't know what everyone was worried about...i made it home without even showing a white thread :whistle:

IMG_3269 (Large).jpg

I am glad you all had a great time. I would of loved to have seen pics of you guys helping out those "other: guys out of the ditch! :rofl: Sorry I couldn't make it...kids, school, and you know my butt surely wouldn't of handled all that riding! :moon:

You were missed Gyn, and I think Semi has some ideas in mind to help your butt. Did that come out right? :laugh:

Back