End of one chapter, The beginning of another.

Good Luck and thanks for the service... I would think for going through what you have they would return the favors. Wait this is America. Its debatable. :banghead:

Good luck with the retirement appeal, the job search and the adjustment to civilian life. Most of all, Thanks for your service! :bowdown:

what does that disability entail? does that mean a cash settlement or different benifits?

It will mean I will get a monthly amount of money and treatment for life for all of my injuries sustained and recorded while I was in the service. My appeal and trip to DC should allow me to move into retirement status and be able to have healthcare for the rest of my life, God willing. I will have to pay for that healthcare, but it will be like 50 bucks a month for a family plan instead of $500+

Any retiree from the military still has to pay for insurance, it is just very cheap.

Last edited:
Good luck with your next chapter in life. Adjusting to the civilian life is going to take some getting used to. At least no more duty days for you.:thumbsup:

Good luck on the next adventure!! Prayers sent for a successful surgery and complete healing. Thank you so much for your service!

Back