another chapter

mrninja9

Banned
well as you may know my hours are hectic.

So here is another chapter. Well my boss at the strip club fired the bar manager and has the nerve to say your upo to bat. (yeah i am the manager) You thought dealing with a bunch of cheerleader types where bad deal with 15 of them at once. so know i have to be here almost every night and still keep up with my day job for insurance. It might look like i am on a fast track but i am not. I dont know if i really want this. It might sound like i have it made but i dont last week alone i put in over 80 plus hours and barely can make it.

yes i am again whining

but i cant afford to do anything cause of my child support if i dont work i dont make the bills and i am not getting into that again. No one knows but my bike was gone cause i was behind on payments.

my uncle is going in for open heart surgery my aunt needs me to work on her jeep and look at her kids honda

if someone can please find me some time do have off

Hang n there Chris, sunny days are coming soon !
cool.gif

Keep your head up......one day at a time.

Have a positive attitude to start the new year. Good things happen to good people, remember

that!

keep your head up. do whatcha can when you can. don't beat yourself up. sometimes it's ok to say no.

Hang tough, man. Keep your eyes peeled and stay as positive as you can around people and a better opportunity will present itself soon enough, you'll see.

--Wag--

hang on and keep your head up, things have a way of working out.
right now it's tough on you, it will get better, the bike of life is fast and will carry you threw.

Hold on... things will get better.

I couldn't manage women at all... the last time I was told to manage a bunch of women (4) I messed it all up and almost lost my job. I really don't like to hear about their problems and why they can't do certain things at work... I just told them to suck it up or quit... boss didn't like that very much at all... Good luck!!!

Hunker down dude...FULL speed ahead and you can get through this shid storm. One day you will be proud of yourself for making it through this part of your life
wink.gif

I wouldnt EVER do that job again,I did it for 3 yrs,between 2 different clubs both with over 100 girls! I dont envy you,the money can be good,but the sacrifices and BS you HAVE to tolerate can take their toll.Good luck Man. NJ.
all_coholic.gif

Doesn't sound like fun 80 + hours gets old QUICKLY!! I have done it many time! Not at a strip club but working in general. Gets to you!! Hang in there. Something will give for you, the New Year is here. Good luck my friend!!

thanks everyone but i am not sure how it will work out so far oh well least i have my health oh yeah i drink and smoke

well here is another story was gettin ready to punch out and i got called in to my bosses office and he said i am sorry but we need to lay you off for awhile we might call you back

sounds like you been having fun down there, man-mebbe its time to take a break n get yer butt up to Milw? I gots lots of beer n cheese.....
all_coholic.gif

Back