emission tests - California?

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Are there emission requirements in California? Some stupid sticker or something?

I got an HMF highrise on the bus...if I move do I need to bring my stock
exhaust to pass? (before putting the hmf back on...heh heh)

There are requirements, regulations & standards for just about everthing out here in sunny Cali and you don't even want to know about the fees, fines and penalties involved.:rofl:

Seriously though, I've registered an out of state Busa with aftermarket exhaust here in Cali.

There are emissions requirements for motorcycles in cali but there is no smog test for motorcycles......yet. Recently a cali politician introduced a bill for smog testing motorcycles but surprisingly it was defeated.

Just bring it, as long as it has over 7,500 miles, there are no additional fees.
But you will be surprised at the tag fees, they just doubled. No smog testing, the staste is too broke to franchise the equipment.

Just bring it, as long as it has over 7,500 miles, there are no additional fees.
But you will be surprised at the tag fees, they just doubled. No smog testing, the staste is too broke to franchise the equipment.

thank god for that they are still trying to find a way around it. I got on board with my local senator and made sure to have everyone I know do the same. we all sent letters and hopefully this will not happen. but who knows anymore

Back