emails,phone calls,text msgs,PM's,....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
hey...waas sappening....   thats Mexican.
 I'm studying Spanish....juz kiddin'.

Hows everybody, and everyones body? Still in one piece I hope.

Anyway, I've turned my life around, found a new meaning, actually more like a calling.

God has spoken to me,through one of those late night tele-marketers. No, not George Foreman, no, not Chuck Norris. God has asked me to forsake my soul. He has asked me...nee,he has begged me...to give up my namesake and crawl through the bowels of the earth....no,not to Las Vegas...but much, much worse. He wants me to start spreading the word in Toronto,Canada.  He has asked me to take up arms with this man....

please, cut and paste this into your browser...
    it will all make sense after that...
      yes,Paul Anka does do Van Halen.

Rise up and give thanks my bretheren...

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136179612 -->

Glad to see ya around RSD, but your salvation link gave me nothin.
rock.gif

Glad to see your back Andy. Missed your posts
tounge.gif
Hows things on the rock?

worked for me

<a href="http://video.msn.com/v/en-ca/v.htm?g=fdee95d2-6b6d-464f-8a85-30a487730fb1,b2ccdd53-099f-4faf-85d0-91c5a48c7d69,4ce42179-b55e-46

97-874f-edce862d6085,cc1bb933-93f9-44f5-8800-a006a34d9189,c4cc3613-65b1-4291-94f7-bb28c615

51d3&t=c234&f=37/81&p=ENCAmusic_ENCAorange">link</a>

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136180691 -->

Glad to see ya here Rubbah Me Brutha... I thought abotu calling and PM'ing and shid but figured you were getting hassled enough as it is. Hope your feeling better bro and healing up, I still intend on coming and seeing ya when you feel like getting harrassed.

Hope you had a good Christmas and all of that, hope the Mouse is treating ya right.

Anyway, glad to see ya back bro.

Rev

hey.....wadda ya know!!! sissy boy is back in town!!!!!!!!!!! now what should we talk about?? How bout that Clapton sucks at playing the blues?
rock.gif
? bwahahahahah!!!!!
wow.gif
wow.gif
wink.gif

Dont be a stranger round these parts ya slug! oh yeah....and I'm still waiting for those pics of the house mouse you promised me!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

wow.gif

biggrin.gif

Back