Josh@Ryders Connection no longer there.

I've also had several flawless transactions both personal and group buy items with Josh. Was always 100% satisfied in every way.........I hope he's not really gone from the biz.

I believe Josh's dad was the owner of RC and Josh was helping run RC let me see if I can find his Cell and I will try and give him a shout to see what is up.

Guys,

I just saw this post and thought I would let you in with everything that was goin on in my life.

as of October 25 I am no longer running my shop Ryders Connection. I have handed over the management to another company. I am still the owner of the shop but have had to bow out of the day to day running of the place. The last year at the shop has been very hard for me. the down turn of the economy had forced me to close my other two biz that I had and then force me to step out of my beloved bike shop. On top of that, most of you know, my wife has been fighting cancer for the last year or so and in the last few months it has gotten harder. We are doing ok, but it has been very very hard.

I have been forced to go to work for someone else again and Im not a fan of not being self employeed. I have become the service manager for a kawasaki shop close to my home. Ryders Connection is still in biz and still giving the .org plenty of help where ever it can. It was one of my requirements when I ended my stay at the shop.

I hope to return and take the shop back over in a year or so. I hope sooner than later, but you know how it is. I have to make money and I just wasnt doing that at the shop, I was paying everyone else and not myself. So I did what I had to do and now I work for the enemy. KAWASAKI!!!

With being at the new job I have little free time to check the site as much as I would like but I do check it every once in a while.

Feel free to shot me a pm or call my cell if you have the number. If you dont have the number just let me know and Ill get it to you.

Doyle, Im not sure what has happen with your patches but the refund is on its way and when the patches show up, just enjoy them, a gift from me to you.

I have to say, I love you guys and I love the site, I hate having to give up the shop but Ill still be here for what ever you need. Just let me know.

Thanks guys and girls,

Josh

Josh, I'm soo sorry to hear about what you and your wife are going through. I pray that things will turn around for you. Good luck to you.

My heart goes out to you and your wife, Josh. Hang in there.

--Wag--

Hey, Josh. I'm with Lou on this. Make sure you keep a positive mental attitude and everything will fall into place. Trust me. It works.

For as much as thinks are not 'ok', I'm really glad to hear from you after reading through this thread.

I know you have my cell #; feel free to use it anytime.

Thank you Josh I have received the refund in full.. :beerchug:
I hope you still visit us here at the oRg.

God Bless my friend.. :bowdown:

Josh you're a stand up guy, my prayers are with you and your wife. God Bless and keep you.

Josh , I wish you well with the new job & my prayers are sent to you & your wife. I hope everything works out in the long run. If you need anything just holler !!! :thumbsup:

Josh, I hope everything works out for you and yours. Keep your head up my friend.
Posted via Mobile Device

guys, i cant say enough. thanks for everything. you guys are the greatest.

If you ever need anything, I still can do a little here and there so just let me know if I can help yall in return for everything the board has done for me.

Josh

guys, i cant say enough. thanks for everything. you guys are the greatest.

If you ever need anything, I still can do a little here and there so just let me know if I can help yall in return for everything the board has done for me.

Josh

:bowdown: Your a very good man, Josh. Likewise if there is anything we can do for you :agree:

Back