Josh@Ryders Connection no longer there.

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
I sent a pm to Josh about getting a couple H.O.G. patches, pm returned very quickly asking what colors and how much I needed to pay through PP.. I in turned told him color was not a big deal send whatever he had the most of, and sent him the fees through pp..
After a couple weeks I sent him a pm, about a week or so later he gets back to me and says that UPS has lost my package and he will be sending me another package.. I say ok thats cool.. its been acouple weeks and no package or responses to my pm's or my emails to Ryders Connection c/o Josh.. I say thats funny so I call Ryders Connection and ask for Josh, I'm told he is no longer with our company..
I'm out my money and no patches, NOT like Josh at all, I have met him and he is a stand up guy or so I thought..

Does anybody know anything about this? Or has any body seen Josh?

Yes I also heard that he was no longer there, I also have not been able to get a hold of him ???

Yeah I posted about a month ago...

I usually get my Silkolene from Josh at Ryders
always got a real good price. I called and they
said "he was in a different area" or something
along those lines.

Regardless, I didn't get near a good a price on oil
and went with Amsoil this time from elsewhere.

Hold the phone.... Josh has always been a stand up guy! I'd bet there is more to this than meets the eye. Perhaps he is no longer with Ryders connection, but now running another one of his businesses. Being an owner and running things are sometimes two different things. Lets put our feelers out and see how this thing turns out.

Hold the phone.... Josh has always been a stand up guy! I'd bet there is more to this than meets the eye. Perhaps he is no longer with Ryders connection, but now running another one of his businesses. Being an owner and running things are sometimes two different things. Lets put our feelers out and see how this thing turns out.

He stopped doing the other service biz and said he was doing RC full time.

Josh is a friend, and I just want to know that things are ok with him :please:

Sonny in NO way was I bad mouthing Josh as I stated in the 1st post I know him personally and I'm sure there's a reason for all this..

Just sent him a message on myspace. Told him he needed to say hi on the oRg

Azle Tx ???

wow sorry to hear about this with josh i know he will make it right maybe just a bad time with him. hope it all works out doyle

I've always thought he was a stand up guy.

--Wag--

Back