Early Christmas Presents From Race Ready

Keep an eye on those panels there have been a few people that I have known that have sent their stuff to race ready and gotten it back and got the stuff installed then had to remove it a few months later to send it back because the paint started peeling off. They do make make it look good though with out a doubt

The website is http://www.raceready.us It was over $ 500.00 for everything I had him do. The painted panels on the 05 I got them done 1 month after having the bike and I had the fairings on and off for the oild change at least 3 times a year and no paint chipping. Of course you must be careful and not go in there yanking and twisting on the panels. But if something does happen to them unless he is out of business he will take care of it.

So far I am guessing I have spent 2500.00 on mods for the new bike maybe a little more. I spent $ 2100.00 at Ball Z Motorsports. Josh hooked me up. New exhaust, Wave Rotors front and rear, New Seat, Wind Shield, Kick Stand, TRE, PiperCross Air filter, Chrome Frame Covers, etc, etc. The Busa will be bad ass when I get it all done.

The only thing I have not decided on is will I change the rims before March. Waiting on a Company Bonus check that comes out in Feb so depending on that check I am hoping to have new rims. The same kind I had on my 05 just a different style. Than I will be ready to ride it :)

Back