Early Christmas Presents From Race Ready

vmaxbaby

Registered
Well today box 1 of 2 at my door step. Sent my panels, mirrors, fender, and rear turn signal pods out for paint. All I can say is beautiful. Race Ready does great work. He did the panels on my 05 so of course I had to do it on the 08 :)

In fact everything that was done to my 05 Busa http:\\www.flairphoto.com\busa.htm I am doing it on the 08 and than some. Currently the bike is in pieces all fairings off, exhaust off, wheels off, rear sets, rear foot pegs, etc. Should have it back together Feb or March. Weather here is cold so no riding for a few months but that gives me plenty of time to make it mine :)

panels.jpg

Last edited:
I can't wait to have the bike together and I will post pictures up, I bought the bike in October, the dealer didn't even start the bike (my request) he gave me the keys, the hump, and the battery still in the box. The bike went right to the tuners and there it has been ever sense. I take over parts for it about every 3 weeks. Right now the mission is to lighten the bike up so we are removing unwanted weight and adding all the go fast goodies. Having some custom work done also but will keep that a secret until it is done :)

Not sure the price for the inners he gave me a price to do it all so don't know the break down. Give him a call he will hook you up for sure, I have bought allot from him since 2005 and he has always treated me good and I am no one special he will treat everyone good.

I wasn't sure when I bought it about the fastest color but the dealer and all the magazine articles pointed out that orange/blk was the fastest :laugh:

geez that 05 is a beautiful bike, they painted the inners so well tht it looks factory...... just a very well put together bike, get your 08 together and post some pics.... if you dont mind me asking how much did it set you back to have the mirrors and inner fairings painted? does race ready have a web site. guess i should read the thread, probably already in there somewhere...

Back