e bike vs gas

It will be interesting to see how that plays out. Ducati says the battery technology isn’t there yet and “The company has even said that synthetic fuels are a more likely alternative to reduce emissions,instead of exploring EVs.”

Article released yesterday:

HD made the "Livewire" and how is it selling I wonder?

There are lots of videos of it catching fire though..

did u expect any less from a HD…
I did personally....this is a motorcycle company that has been in business since the early 20th century and has a huge R&D section......I figured if anyone was going to perfect an E bike for the masses, it would have been them...

It will be interesting to see how that plays out. Ducati says the battery technology isn’t there yet and “The company has even said that synthetic fuels are a more likely alternative to reduce emissions,instead of exploring EVs.”

Article released yesterday:
Agree. I think an e bike is only a commuter bike at best. Touring or adj style, just nope.

Could you imagine.. Touring, 200ks, stop wait 30mins for recharge, and repeat.. I'd just quit riding.

Well at least it didn't leak any oil like my Sportster LOL.
I have a friend with a Heritage soft tail and he has a pile of miles on that thing and hasn't had any major problems with it...

It has been an excellent bike....his friend has the exact same bike (manufacture date is 2 months different) but has had nothing but issues with it...

Crazy how that happens....

my friend has a 1200 sportster with a few bolt on then got rid of it as soon as my 450 atv made more HP on a dyno :)

I've been taking 2001 1200C Sportster to the drag strip since 2003 and made hundreds of runs and surprised I've haven't blown it up shifting at 7K.
Needs the base gaskets replaced but I'm to lazy to pull it apart to fix a small leak LOL.

Back