Dyno Stock 08 Busa....

CDiPrecision

Registered
It made 162 on A mode, with no ram air effect. We put some fans into the ram air area and got 168. almost 100 ft lbs torque

B mode was 150 HP, and c mode as 110.. so thats the weak rainy day mode..:)

about 450. Ti was bone stock Motor/Exhaust, Clutch mod only(doesn't affect HP numbers). 83 Deg 60% Humidity, Baro was around 30.16

that just sounds low. thats 10hp more then my 03 did a few months ago with 28k. oh well i'am at 500miles on my 08 i'll run mine soon.
thumb_up.gif

This is real HP un corrected. IT came up to 168 with a blower into the Ram Air vents. Alot of dynos tell you the wrong story, or can be made to tell you anything... It is goo numbers and were happy. We think we will see 190 or so after mods are done..:)

Mine was dynoed right out of the crate @ 178HP, 108 ft lbs, corrected on a DynoJet with 92 octane. Something isn't right with that one.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
corrected on a DynoJet[/quote]

this is the difference in dyno numbers...Corrections.... Its all a wash when comparing two different dynos results. you have to do it all on the same dyno to mean anything.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
corrected on a DynoJet[/quote]

this is the difference in dyno numbers...Corrections.... Its all a wash when comparing two different dynos results. you have to do it all on the same dyno to mean anything.[/quote]
+1

Same dyno same conditions.

Out of the box with 10 miles and a muzzy exhaust mine registered 192.5 hp. Something is wrong with that reading

Yes it was from a Gen 1, It bolted right up... the only down side was I lost my belly pan which I didn't like any way. Looks and sounds great. I have pics but I,m out of the office until Wednesday. Can send them if you want to see it

Out of the box with 10 miles and a muzzy exhaust mine registered 192.5 hp. Something is wrong with that reading
Somethings wrong with EVERY number EVERYwhere when you start comparing diff dyno's. I bet you every stock 08 busa here would run the same 1/4 numbers with the same rider, at the same track, at the same time. And If they were all stripped of bodywork, you wouldn't notice a diff between them powerwise. The whole dyno numbers thing is a load of hogwash unless your using it as a tuning tool...otherwise is a placebo effect, good or bad
winkold.gif

Back