Results of Dyno-Tune today-pics and video included........

Oh oh....Its the CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna grab my popcorn and watch this thred now that Cheese is here:rofl::laugh::laugh:

Hey great numbers if you dont mind me asking whered did yo have it tuned and by who? Those are very impressive numbers :thumbsup:

Nice #s but they seam a bit high for simple bolt ons ,, ! Congrats, and yes a good tune , you can.feal.a big diff

Sent from my dell streak , the biggest little phone you will ever see

Excellent numbers :) Post bigger pictures next time, they were so small I could barely see them :laugh:

Jonny

Hey great numbers if you dont mind me asking whered did yo have it tuned and by who? Those are very impressive numbers :thumbsup:

Hey, I went to "Ducati Minneapolis" in Minneapolis, great bunch of guys over there and state of the art equipment:thumbsup:

Nice #s but they seam a bit high for simple bolt ons ,, ! Congrats, and yes a good tune , you can.feal.a big diff

Not slip-onns, Ita a full dual TiForce Exhaust, not cheap.

They do, but notice that the baseline was already at 187hp. The gains he got seem about right, even though before and after numbers are both above average. Dynos and operators are different. I'll let someone more qualified than me answer the how and why of that.
Bottom line is that he's happy with the results and can feel the improvement in the bike.:beerchug:

What's the difference between bhp and hp?

no expert here, kind of a newbie, actually, but heres what I (think) I know...

bhp is brake horsepower, which is essentially the HP at the crank.
wheel hp is, as it sounds, at the rear wheel, with any and all friction losses in-between.

bhp is what manufacturers report, which is why suzuki's claim of 192 bhp or whatever they claimed when they released the gen 2 is not inaccurate, just not a 'real world' number, as its not what you actually put to the ground.

I got this from another forum, dont know if its true or not about bhp and hp.

there isn't any difference, just a difference in terminology....
bhp (or "brake horse power") is the way the british say it, and still referes to the horsepower the engine produces, but it is the amount of horsepower the "brake" on the engine is absorbing (and the engine is putting out to move the brake)...
oh, the brake on the dyno is the bit that creates the resistance the engine turns against, either at the wheel or at the crank... usually, when talking specifically about the engine, you're talkin' at the flywheel (chassis dyno), but can be applied to "at the wheel" horsepower. :) i ran into the same thing when i got into F1 and was reading all these british pages referring to "bhp", but it is the same as "normal hp" to my understanding.
:)

man those are nice numbers.Wish I could have pulled that but I have a 1st gen.I was sure hoping for closer to 180 but was just over 160 to the wheel.

I am not really sure what gear the pulls were done in, but ya i am happy with the results.
The tuner seemed to think my Dual tiforce exhaust had a lot to do with why i got such nice numbers.

yess sirrrr!!! Mine too!

Back