Dyno run with new ECM

sully

Donating Member
Registered
Got the bike back from the dealer last night. It went in making 150RWHP caused by electrical problems (damaged ECM) an after all was said and done it made a respectable 171RWHP and pulls hard all the way to 12k rpm now with the help of an extended rpm ECU. The dyno computers internet connection was down so they will be emailing me the charts this week and i'll post em. This is the first time that it has been on the dyno since the 156.4 it made with the old yoshi RS3 system with a custom map. All i changed was the exhaust to a BDE streetmegaphone and dropped in one of brocks exhaust cams. It made for a 15hp jump. Hands down to the guys over at BDE, they make a great product and if you are in dallas the guys over at Honda Suzuki North are the sh$t, call and ask for Chuck if you need a great tech. These guys have me believing that a dealer can actually take care of a HP hungry customer, Chuck used to build engines for the suzuki race team, he has got the job when the big bore goes in. 200+ HP here i come!

cool.gif

171RWHP, that's awesome.  I'm hoping to get close to that with hmf and a pcIII.
Thanks, good luck with yours. Try adding an exhaust cam when you install your HMF and i bet you get there without a problem. Try hayabusazone.com for a stock intake cam (for the exhaust side) or call brock and try his. HMF is a great pipe you'll love it.

Great numbers....if/when you find a great mech and/or tuner, stick with 'em and treat 'em right. Ther are few and far between!

my bad, the 171 was before he tweaked on the map and replaced the spark plugs, it ended up with 174. I tried to load the chart but it wouldn't work. I'll try from another computer later.

I don't think the cam is worth the money for the little gain. for less $$ you can put in a dry shot and gain 30 safe hp.

It is much less expensive, and yields almost as much power. If you don't have a built motor then you don't need a set of big cams

Around $300 with everything installed on cams, not including the installation on your bike! Drop in run around $750, plus install! Less of course you do it yourself.......

Back