dyno question??

busaguy1981

Registered
Would it make any sense dyno a stock busa(nothng but a k&N)? If so, how much does it usually cost to dyno a bike?

I would guess you would be looking at somewhere around $65 for a shop to put your bike on a dyno and make 2-3 pulls and give you the print out. I think its a good idea to dyno it stock, and use that as a baseline for when you start adding mods. just make sure to return to the same shop for your next dyno runs so your numbers dont get screwed up, for HP & TQ numbers will vary from dyno to dyno.

Thanks man, would love to have new pipes and pcIII, but moneys always tight. Just want the bike to runs it's best no matter if anythings added or not.

A good reason to have your Stock Busa Dyno'ed is to get the Numbers it is putting down before you add an exhaust and motor work done. That way you have a baseline. Normally it depends on the tuner as to what they will charge for Hp Torque Pulls I have seen them run anywere from $10-100 bucks

My stock 06 with bmc filter and 16/42 made 150.1 with a fuel air of 12.1 straight line across the rpms.

Yes good to dyno, but a let down in stock form. Neat to actually state hard numbers when talking to friends though. :)

Back