Dyno Question

DamnYank

Registered
When I first purchased my 06 about 7 months ago i through it up on the dyno and it was pushing 143hp. Since then, Ive added a full Leo exhaust, BMC air filter, TRE, and PCIII. Put it back up on the dyno this afternoon and it ran 159hp. Do these numbers sound about average for what I have done to it? Just curious.

Sounds in the ball park to me. It is going to depend on the dyno more than anything. If you made both runs on the same dyno, that is pretty a pretty big gain.

When I first purchased my 06 about 7 months ago i through it up on the dyno and it was pushing 143hp. Since then, Ive added a full Leo exhaust, BMC air filter, TRE, and PCIII. Put it back up on the dyno this afternoon and it ran 159hp. Do these numbers sound about average for what I have done to it? Just curious.

Sounds about right...different dyno would probably give a different #...could be a little higher or lower. I have the Akrapovic EVO pipe, small box mod, BMC, TRE, PC3R...mine pulled 163 :beerchug:

yeah both runs were on the same dyno. I was just curious to see if the cash I dropped was worth it.

what is this small box mod?

There is a small box mod and a large air box mod...DON'T do the large one...only for race bikes. On a street bike it hurts your low to mid range power too much.

Stand by...I'll get you a link :thumbsup:

Just checked it out, thanks man. Although Im a lil confused what this mod actually does.. Sorry, still learnin

Back