Dumped the Kaw

Congrats and welcome to the mayhem.

It's total, uncontrolled chaos here...so don't try to figure any of it out.

Welcome and congrats on finding the 'light'...

Scar

Scar___His_Busas_Feb_9__08.jpg

Just got to ride it with the new suspension settings,correct tire pressure and everything else gone over, HOLY S#@T!!! Now I know why there are sooo many of these things out there. And here I though it was just image. How in the hell did Suzuki make such a big bike so nimble?? feels like I'm on a 600cc. And roll on power is unreal! I was still taking it easy cause like I said earlier too many cinders and roads/tires too cold but I'm just blown away. Cant wait for warmer weather,I'll be at Maple Grove Raceway as soon as I can. Dyin to feel this thing let loose. Thanks for all the info and congrats.
bowdown.gif

welcome.gif
newbie.gif
be safe and enjoy. Even with great roads the beast can break free, be careful brudha
beerchug.gif

Dear Geeb

Welcome to this site!

I'm pretty new here, too, and am also a new 'Busa owner.

Enjoy your new ride!

--Jaddie

Looks good Kawasaki Trader.. lol. Don't beleive anything they say about LE's being faster.. or about colors being faster.. and make sure you post a thread weekly asking where to get a TRE an what one is.. they love that here.

Specialrequest.. nice bike.. nothing could be better than my two favorite things together.. Girls and Busas!

A busa girl?
No kidding!, that is unfreaking believable.
Let's all bow to the Queen!
bowdown.gif

You're a mad ill cool chick and rock big time!
super.gif

Back