The kaw disease

Well I got some interesting news today. One of my best buddies I have known since I was a little kid has been learning to ride for the past year or so. He has just been riding a old cruiser style honda but took to riding very well. Well the past few months he knew he wanted a sportbike but wasn't sure what kind. He was leaning towards a busa or possibly just buying his brother in laws 600F4I. He was thinking a Busa would be too much for a starter bike but thought the F4I would be about right and he'd get a good price on it. So I was backing what he was saying. Well today I got news that he got "the disease". It seems due to a good price him AND his brother in law will now be getting 05 ZX10's. So come spring my Bus will be in a herd of Kaws. lol. I told him I am happy that he's getting a sportbike and getting into all of it.....however I have deep inside aggressions against Kawi. I guess that means I am a true friend for supporting whatever he rides. But it looks like Boardmember Armalite will be riding team green. haha
A ZX10 for a first street bike? Wait till he wads it and then offer him peanuts for it and get yourself a good track bike!
I can't really steer him off of it if thats what he wants. I have watched him ride several times and he can manuever a bike very well. The Busa was my first street bike so I have no room to talk. I think he'll be safe on it as long as he gets used to the power before wacking that throttle and wears his gear.

Back