DUMBAZZ driver's took out another busa

dolilind

Registered
Real good friend of mine got taken out by a dumbass driver today. Busa'99 came over to go to the NEWPORT hill climb today and a good friend of mine with his girlfriend was going along for the ride. I was leading on my 600 followed by my buddy Pete and Cassandra on his 07 busa bringing up the rear by Busa'99. Didn't get 10 miles from home on the way north and some jerk made a left turn from the right lane on a 4 lane highway. He almost wiped me out but i was able to swerve away fast enuff, but my buddy wasn't so luck i looked back to see what that jackazz was doing after almost hit me and all i see is my buddy and his G/F flying in the air and the busa doing a cartwheel. Busa'99 was lucky enuff to avoid the crash but he got to see the hole thing up close. To make things worse my friends G/F is 4 months pregant. Both went to the hospital. She is doing fine little beat up and small spots of road rash, hopefully the baby is ok (i have not heard yet). My buddy Pete on the other hand has a broken arm in a couple places and needs surgery tonight, so him and his girl are stay'n on the hospital tonight.
His busa in the other hand is hurt BAD. Pix to follow.

IMG_0683.JPG

IMG_0684.JPG

IMG_0685.JPG

IMG_0686.JPG

IMG_0687.JPG

IMG_0688.JPG

IMG_0689.JPG

IMG_0691.JPG

IMG_0693.JPG

IMG_0695.JPG

That blows! I know the feeling. I got taken out years ago by a driver turning left from a side street right in front of me. Ouch!!!

Ah crap:down:. Sure hope everybody heals well. Bike is a total, glad the people got out better.

Did the driver stop and get ticketed? I hope everyone heals up both physically and emotionally.

OMG, i can't imagin this happend especially there was a baby involved. I wish them a speedy recovery.

Did the driver stop and get ticketed? I hope everyone heals up both physically and emotionally.

the driver DID stop and ended up on curb 4 lanes away. dont know about ticket but i think he went to hospital too. the bumper cvr and support both broke off the car.

I would never let my my wife ride when she was preg. I hope everything turns out for the better

The bike can be replaced, although it still sucks at least the injuries don't sound life threatening and they know who the driver at fault is.

Once again, my prayers to all involved and may all recover fully and quickly!

Damn, Im really glad no one was seriously hurt, Broken arm will heel, Really glad to hear baby and Mom are ok. As stated in the other thread, Not sure if Bike is even fixable but I have a few minor stock parts you guys are welcome too. Let me know.

After rebuilding a few bikes in my life, i would be very suprised they will fix this one. Never seen a bike with a broke frame be repaired through insurance, they just total them.

Sorry to hear, hope the baby & mama will be ok :please:

Keep us updated about the boosa too... (if its not a write-off)

Back