Dumb@$$ @ work backed into my bike!

busabit

Registered
Was out in the field Monday and a coworker swiped my bike. Had it since 02" got twenty thousand miles + on it and she runs like a dream and used to not have a scratch on her. My questions is: all that got dammaged was the right fairing (sratched and cracked). would i be better of ordering from suzuki/mrcycles or taking it to a local place. dude is paying for it,but we are all kinda hurting right now so I was trying to help him out. looks like about a $500 dollar fix through vman but havent contacted them yet. Buying Frame sliders next week!!!! Thanks for the help
guys! stay safe!

Vman1300 is the man. They are also a board sponsor. Not hard to replace.

Just stay away from the Cycle Shop in Tallahassee....or TPS or whatever they're calling it this week...

What color is it.

Just thinking here, But if its an 02 it probably has some oxidation, Hope the new faring matches in color.

Good luck and Im sorry to hear about the bike.

Get new by the time you pay for paint and labor you'll have that or more invested in it. You can sell the old one.:thumbsup:

hate to hear of your bad luck...give vman a call, those guys are top-notch :beerchug:

:banghead:

Not one of us want our steed scratched or banged up. Get new fairings/panel then start riding her asap.

Back