Boss hit my Busa...

I'd walk in with a pink piece of paper and look her dead in her eyes and say you're fired.. And on the paper hand write "Walking Papers" and draw a little stick figure walking out a door. But don't let her out the door w/o her insurance paperwork.

I just replaced my under cowlings on my 06 and dealer in Redding Ca wanted $744 each.. I picked them up from RiverRat Motorsports in Kingman AZ for $579 each shipped to me at no extra costs. Its crazy at the price of plastics.. A friend bought his on EBAY from one of the hong kong places and he paid $480 for a complete set..shipped to him in 6 days.. it took me over a mth from suzuki!! What yr and make of Buell do you get the foot pegs from..? I saw that on another ride and liked the idea. Ebay is a start to find your items.. I bought aftermarket exhaust cans for mine.. now I need to either flash the ECU to acommadate the free flow of them or a PC3.. which is better? anyone.. email me at oneclassic_70@yahoo.com if you have ideas..am not on here but once in a blue moon.. thanks..
Troy

i bought them off a forum member here...iirc he also sells them on ebay already polished etc but they are a couple $ more on ebay

you would get a lot more info on your PC3 commander in a new thread id imagine the pc3 is the easiest for the home user and a canned tune they can down load and flash themselves..

where in ga are you located at by chance. i hope you bike gets taken care of. im the motorcycle mechanic at hendricks gwinnett place honda in duluth so if you need anything i might be able to help you out.

I just replaced my under cowlings on my 06 and dealer in Redding Ca wanted $744 each.. I picked them up from RiverRat Motorsports in Kingman AZ for $579 each shipped to me at no extra costs. Its crazy at the price of plastics.. A friend bought his on EBAY from one of the hong kong places and he paid $480 for a complete set..shipped to him in 6 days.. it took me over a mth from suzuki!!

I just bought a used nose cowl for my 01. i looked it up new... and found they want just around 400 new (color matching). I bought mine for $155. arrived 4 days later and now my bike is fixed! *finally:banghead:

search around man, Im sure you can find all that stuff super cheap online. :thumbsup:

Back