2005 Busa Passenger Foot Pegs

RideLikeTheWind

Registered
I have a 2005 Busa and I  converted the dual exhaust to single at a Busa shop.  I didn't realize I would lose the passenger pegs in the process, the new muffler is mounted right in front of the stock peg position on the bike.  Is there any kit that is made to remedy this situation?  OR does anyone have an idea for customizing pegs around the muffler?
Thanks A.P.

What exhaust did you mount? HMF high mounts fit close, but don't think they require you to remove the passenger pegs. Post up a pic.

Dude if you have the RS-3 you should have not lost your passenger pegs at all post up some pic's I have a yoshi TRS Full exhaust and still have my pegs
beerchug.gif

Thanks dudes...I will take a photo and post it on Thursday July 10th, 2008.......It was news to me too when the Busa technician told me I lost the passenger pegs.....talk with you soon.....thanks, A.P.

i have himount full Titanium tiforce himount didnt lose my passenger pegs.

Yep I have the Yosh highmount and lost the right side passenger pegs and turnsignal too. Sucks sometimes but I like the look maybe the TiForce peg and mount would work depends on can diameter I guess.

From what I understand w/ Yosh's high mount you lose the peg and w/ the Ti high mount you keep it.

Back