Boss hit my Busa...

rmodel65

Registered
So i was working a short shift yesterday normally when i work there is no one there....when my boss got off at 530 instead of backing straight out the parking place she cut the wheels and hit the 'Busa...the rear tail on the left side is scratched up along with the muffler, the right hand muffler, frame slider, lower faring, my buell peg on the right, my rear passenger peg, my handle bar end weight, my mirror...anyone have an idea what this might run to fix its all cosmetic i looked online both mufflers are about 500$ on cycle parts what about the price for a black and red fairing? a stopped by a body shop he said the estimate would be about 2500$ or so give or take

fairings have gone up the last few months...around $500 for a new one

Sorry to hear this bro!

I've come to find the time it takes exceeds the $$$, that is if you do it well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Going to need pics of boss and bike before rendering verdict:laugh:

I would think this should be paid by the boss' insurance. If the boss would rather pay out of her pocket, I wouldn't shortcut the repair to make it easy on her.

SUPER BUMMER!
kinda hard to get mad with the boss...
but, being it is the boss, i hope she's willing to set it right(?).
lotta damage though...
some folks on here have parts lying around that they might be willing to donate, or let go real cheap...
gotta look around though.
best of luck!:thumbsup:

since i went by a body shop today the guy said it would be around 2500 ...im filing a claim with her insurance but im gonna go buy the Suzuki dealership the one we had in town closed down

1. is she cute?

2. is she single?

3. 2 doesnt matter, unless the answer to 1 is NO.

4. If the sum of 1 + 2 = Yes, call her Insuarance and screw her.

sorry to hear this, hopefully she will do the right thing and make it good

Back