Dumb Question?

GSXRider13

Registered
I am here in north texas and when I ride the air form the engine on my legs is very hot. The engine temp does not seam to get much over half but I read that engine ice can help cool the engine a little which I suspect will cool down the air on my legs.
So my question is this, do I need to take off the fairings to empty the radiator? and when you say burb the system what exactly does that mean?

The air is still going to be warm, but yes you do need to take the fairings off to completely empty the radiator. Burping the system is removing the air from it which can be done different ways (squeezing the hoses, twisting the throttle and getting the RPMs up).

Dude I hate to tell you this but you live in Texas Bro it is hot and engine ice is not going to help you out allot I run it in my bike and there is not a noticable difference if you want to reduce the heat coming out the fairings on your legs wrap your Pipes man but then you will hate yourself come fall when you hit the cooler weather up there. I think Sloto200 is up around your area bro hook up with him man

Dude I hate to tell you this but you live in Texas Bro it is hot and engine ice is not going to help you out allot I run it in my bike and there is not a noticable difference if you want to reduce the heat coming out the fairings on your legs wrap your Pipes man but then you will hate yourself come fall when you hit the cooler weather up there.  I think Sloto200 is up around your area bro hook up with him man
+1

Engine Ice Did Nothing for ME ! Waiting on a MUZZY Fan Right Now. GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!

Back