Dumb mistake...way overfilled oil...issues

I put a 14mm wrench on the bolt and manually tried to turn it which had made a hissing sound of pressure releasing. I don't really know what to do at this point. I don't know what that pressure is, or what it means good or bad. ??? Any recommendations are appreciated.
Good compression, that's all. If you turned the motor and the cylinders were compressing or sucking, you can hear it.

It has just been a long time since I’ve pulled the air box. I assume the oil played a role in the gunk.

I’ll pull the plugs and try to crank it.

Looks like a parked bike with a mouse
Hmmm... You may be on to something there, needs to vacuum it out and open the throttle, then check the intake ports with a light to see if there is anything caught between the valves and the valve seats causing the lock up, but turn the motor over at the crank bolt slowly with the plugs removed to see if it turns freely or not.

Check battery, error codes. Just because the battery is new does not mean it's good. Could be you coated the plugs with oil. Will the motor turn over manually? If you had oil in the wrong part of the engine you would smell/see it (smoke).

Too much oil is as bad or worse than being a little low.
a modern v8 can survive with as little as a quart and a half of oil.... rest of the oil is primarily for cooling... however with a too high oil level... the lower end of the motor WILL churn the hell out of it.. it will froth like a bastard and become unusable..... consider ureself schooled arch.... lol

Just wanted to give an update and a big thanks to everyone! My bike is running like a champ again! If any of you guys are in Houston, I owe you a beer. Cheers!

Back