DUCATI 1098!!!!!

hayabusa99b/w

Registered
Sorry for the late post but didn't have the camera to get the pics off of until today. These are the pictures of the Ducati 1098 that was on display last Friday and Saturday at Ducati of Omaha. This bike is amazing!! What was sweet was the fact that they displayed their 999S race bike right behind it so that you could see the similarity's and differences between the two. The single sided swingarm and carbon fiber front fender along with the beefy undertail exhaust cans are just some of the many new things on the 1098!! All I know is it would look damn good sitting next to the busa in my garage but would have to win the lotto first!!
SHOCKED.gif

63307337268448824214.jpg

Looks too much like the 999s for my taste.

Not that it's a bad machine, just that they could have done at least SOMEthing different!

Hmmmmmmmmm. Where have we heard THAT before?!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

May be my next bike next year, I will be getting a new bike then, but which one depends on how the 1098 fits and what Suzuki does with the Haybusa.

I like the 999 design better. The 1098 is cool but now it looks like everything else.

I have to agree with GM. I like it but the front end is awfully R1 looking. I wasn't a huge fan of the Terblanche bikes (749/999) and I'm very happy to see the single sided swingarm back on the 1098; but I can't help comparing it to the old Massimo Tamburini superbikes. Get with me when they're on the market for 10K or less and we'll talk. After all a guy can't have too many Ducatis.

Back